GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GGGGo GGGGareth, GGGGo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
Sorry *slaps own wrists* it was just too easy. Everyone knows he's going to win.
Tue 05/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think the winner is already known, It is all about who will bring them the most money and I think that Gareth will won. I don't think that the votes have played much part in the way the show has went, I think that the votes are rigged to pick the person who will fill the gap in the pop industry and net them the most money. Hopefully the winner wont be around to long though, give them there 15 minutes of fame then get rid of them and let them work on Cruise ships. :)
Mon 04/02/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Wasting away"
HelloHowAreYou wrote:
Previously he presened a show on CapitalFm (those people living in London will know what i'm talking about)
called Dr. Fox's Surgery.. thats over and done with now.. i currently dontk know he level as a Doctor.. although afterlistening to his shows for a while you suspect that he isnt a doctoir after all...

I loved that show. Dr Dr Fox. He presents the Pepsi chart on Sunday afternoons. I say loved, as we moved house and I'm waaaaaaaaay too far outta range now and have to put up with VibeFM or Radio1. Although Vibe is pretty damn good in the mornings.
Mon 04/02/02 at 21:56
Regular
"WWJD"
exactly but i don't think hes a docter
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
He's got a doctorate in funk and a diploma for top marks in having a good time.
Mon 04/02/02 at 19:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Dr Fox, is he a real doctor? I don't trust the opinion of someone who thinks
> crabs and paedophiles share the same genetic coding.

Actually Mr. Snuggly the 'Dr.' prefix is simply something that is used so that he is easily recognised.. Previously he presened a show on CapitalFm (those people living in London will know what i'm talking about) called Dr. Fox's Surgery.. thats over and done with now.. i currently dontk know he level as a Doctor.. although afterlistening to his shows for a while you suspect that he isnt a doctoir after all...
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:46
"penguins in hawaii?"
You can just see it now...
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
Gah at them all. Fat Bloke should have won. It'd be great. As he steps up to accept the win, tears streaming down his blubber, the stage collapses. And a freak cow lands on all the judges. And Dec suddenly realises Ant is a gimp and they kill each other.

Excellent.
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:34
"penguins in hawaii?"
ahhh, but what if their coding is the same? Where would we be? (shudder)
Mon 04/02/02 at 18:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Dr Fox, is he a real doctor? I don't trust the opinion of someone who thinks crabs and paedophiles share the same genetic coding.
Mon 04/02/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What about 2Unlimited:

Gareth - "No no, no no no no no, no no nnonononon on non onono nono no nono nono non ono no non onon nono nonno n nn"

Dr Fox - "Quick, get the tranquiliser guns"

I hope no-one with a stutter reads this and thinks we're an evil shower of b******s.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.