GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GGGGo GGGGareth, GGGGo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
Sorry *slaps own wrists* it was just too easy. Everyone knows he's going to win.
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Sorry *slaps own wrists* it was just too easy. Everyone knows he's going to win.
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:06
Regular
*Disco Stu voice*
Back away not today
Sat 02/02/02 at 22:55
"High polygon count"
I think I voted 20 times tonight just to get rid of Darius.

I want Will to win (hee hee... will to win...) - but at the same time I think it would be doing him an injustice. Will is FAR too good a singer to be labelled as a 'pop' star.
Sat 02/02/02 at 23:17
Regular
I find it highly suspicious that Gareth loses his lisp as soon as he starts singing, eh?

Also, I don't want Gareth to win, as it'll knacker up the saturday night TV schedule when he goes on Parkinson. They'll have to make it an extra long special, just so he can get the answers out.

Also, I think it's obvious to see that it's *mainly* girls who watch and vote, hence there's three blokes left.

If blokes were voting, that fit bird that sang in gold when they were doing 10 of them a week (remember back that far?) would have won.

Damn, she was fit!
Mon 04/02/02 at 01:09
Regular
Ohhh i get ya now
tsk tsk monkey_man
that was monkey_wrong shame on monkey_you
Mon 04/02/02 at 07:57
Regular
I detest this program. It's worse than Popstars. Why? Because that annoying git Darius is back. And the guy with my name is an absolute gimp who does indeed, stutter. And who cares if they can sing? It's fickle fickle fickle pop. They'll be gone in a year. Superb. What's next?

AnnoyingGeordieDuoStars?

ScriptedEvilJudgeIdol?

Or even Popfans - where they search for the saddest people out there. The final 10 would all be 12 yr old girls from suburbia. And Darius, of course.
Mon 04/02/02 at 09:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
All I want to see, and I'm not asking much, is for GGGGareth to lose it on stage, his stammer come back and he starts ffffreestyling.
Mon 04/02/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Its fixed. Someone on the inside told me he was going to win after the first few episodes. I never watched the programme so I had a bet with the people I work with I could predict who wins. I wrote it down in an envelope and didnt tell them... they will open it next week and find out I'm right... hahhahha... fools.
Mon 04/02/02 at 10:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I think the fat lad will come back and eat them all, hence winning by default. Also, I want Gareth's stutter to come back when he sings the final note of the final song, just imagine:

"I did it, myyyyyyy... Wha... Wha... Wha.. *blows* Wha... Wha...Wha *explodes*
Mon 04/02/02 at 10:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I think the fat lad will come back and eat them all, hence winning by default.
> Also, I want Gareth's stutter to come back when he sings the final note of the
> final song, just imagine:

"I did it, myyyyyyy... Wha... Wha... Wha..
> *blows* Wha... Wha...Wha *explodes*

Yeah, yeah, freestyle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.