GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do You Feel Good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/07 at 16:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm not speaking in terms of health.
What i'm interested in is whether people think of themselves as either good or bad. Not how you act but how you feel.
Does giving up your seat on the bus to a pensioner make you feel good or do you consider sweeping their legs out from under them as you get up to move?
Do you look out your window and praise the innoncence of the kids outside or see the next generation of yobs?
When something crappy happens, do you feel like you deserve it or do you question why stuff happens to you when you feel you're a good person?
Are you comfortable in how you or feel or do you rebel against it or wish you could be nicer/nastier?
Do you feel one way and act the other? If so why?
And lastly, are you happy?
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:46
"nope"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> iggvopvantoodlewin wrote:
> I want a cup of tea, make me a cup of tea.
>
> You could ask her for an endless supply of tea to carry out your
> experiment.

they are right,..

bring me the finest teas known to humanity.. aromatic tastes from India.. sweetly fragrant teas from the west, red berry indulgence from Australia, beautifully delicate teas from china, sternly sincere tea from Russia and some of that hard water ready stuff that descales your tummy from Great Britain.

and rich tea or thin arrow root while your at it.
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:43
Regular
And I submit one Mr Thunder to be our test experiment, don't worry Mr Thunder, I'm sure Vashers will build you a ruby encrusted coffin :)
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
iggvopvantoodlewin wrote:
> I want a cup of tea, make me a cup of tea.

You could ask her for an endless supply of tea to carry out your experiment.
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:30
Regular
You could have asked for... anything.
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:29
"nope"
@ngeI wrote:

> I do anything for anyone didnt use to be like this years ago. Now

I want a cup of tea, make me a cup of tea.
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:23
Regular
Yes
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:08
"possibly impossible"
It's too grey to ask if someone is Good or Bad, really. Maybe a kid can answer this, but as an adult you have so many decisions and moral questions related to that seemingly simple statement.

Your own moral code and ethics will come in to whether you consider yourself 'bad' or 'good' and generally every situation can have a different outcome, so how do you measure yourself throughout the day, week, month or even lifetime?

Maybe the question should be "Do you think of yourself as someone who has a good set of morals and sticks to them?" or "Do you believe you are generally a good member of society?"
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:00
"nope"
Nin wrote:
>.... why?
> And lastly, are you happy?

Not sure good of you to ask though... or were you thinking i'll ask them then use their words to smite their futile existence like the grain of a doomed field.
Tue 21/08/07 at 13:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i try to be a good person, but still end up loathing myself when it leads me to do things i later consider not to be so clever.

depends which part of me is running the show at any given time really.
Tue 21/08/07 at 09:31
Regular
I quite often find myself smiling and the slow old dear walking in front of me, when I'm actually thinking "come on you silly old bat, hurry up." Same with fat people, if I'm honest.

Does it matter what I'm thinking? The fact is I'm being polite. Or am I lying to everyone around me when I say "don't worry" to the woman who's child is standing in the middle of the shop aisle in everyones way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.