GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do You Feel Good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/07 at 16:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm not speaking in terms of health.
What i'm interested in is whether people think of themselves as either good or bad. Not how you act but how you feel.
Does giving up your seat on the bus to a pensioner make you feel good or do you consider sweeping their legs out from under them as you get up to move?
Do you look out your window and praise the innoncence of the kids outside or see the next generation of yobs?
When something crappy happens, do you feel like you deserve it or do you question why stuff happens to you when you feel you're a good person?
Are you comfortable in how you or feel or do you rebel against it or wish you could be nicer/nastier?
Do you feel one way and act the other? If so why?
And lastly, are you happy?
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The poster belowed mentioned Pot Noodles.

I also missed

P**sPot Noodles - Cranberry Lovers
Not Noodles
Pot Poodles - The other one from Korea!
Pot Pot Noodles - The one for Cannibis Takers
Pulpot Noodles - Cambodian Dictator
Shot Noodles
Pot Hole Noodles
Prescott Noodles
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Pot Noodle
> Yaucht Noodle
> Hot Pot Noodle
> Cot Noodle
> Dot Noodle
> Snot Noodle
> Top Of The Pops Pot Noodle
> What Noodle
> I Can't Believe It's Not Pot Noodle
>
> That has to be the greatest episode of Have I Got News For You,
> ever.

I don't know why this is in this thread but you missed 'Not Poodle' sold in Korea!
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Pot Noodle
Yaucht Noodle
Hot Pot Noodle
Cot Noodle
Dot Noodle
Snot Noodle
Top Of The Pops Pot Noodle
What Noodle
I Can't Believe It's Not Pot Noodle

That has to be the greatest episode of Have I Got News For You, ever.
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:22
"nope"
@ngeI wrote:
> i know what an Arrowroot biccy is! Geek!

Now, as you can see here a form of psychometric testing imposed upon participant X has revealed that good and bad can be balanced artificially although in this instance by bad behaviour on my part has relased a bad reaction from participant X. This therefore can be known as the vortex effect.. soon the entire universe will be plunged into a state of badbadbad. See 1980's episodes of the learning zone for further information on generally responding like a pot noodle.

P.S.

..its Little Lord Geek to you.
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
i know what an Arrowroot biccy is! Geek!
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:06
Regular
I'm a reasonably selfish person, not in the way I act, but in the way I think about myself - usually as the centre of everything, as if the world should adapt to let me live an easy life. By this I mean the littlest things can annoy me, like something not working, despite the availability of many alternative things to do, and likewise I feel victimised and as though the whole world is against me when something happens to me (well, not in a paranoid way) when I probably deserved whatever the pain was.

Especially, actually.. solely.. when I was a bit younger I always used to feel internally guilty about something, which made me pretty apprehensive almost all the time. If I performed well or did something 'good', such as performing in school, it always seemed to be balanced out by something like near trouble with the police.

To relate what I've said with the topic more.. I feel reasonably happy quite a bit of the time these days, if occasionally and irrationally victimised, but although in my mind's eye I'm a bit of an idealist the constant guilt obviously shows I never used to act that way. I'd like to think I've done things to help others and the Earth; to leave something behind more than just a carbon footprint. I do things like help people selflessly occasionally, yet, I know when I do that and feel good about myself that I shouldn't really exult over a small thing which people should feel morally obliged to do anyway (if you bring the teachings of Jesus in, that giving charity should be done for the sake of it, not for personal gratification - an interesting moral theory which I think should be upheld to some extent, despite me personally being an atheist).

Likewise, I often conform to peer pressure, 'selling myself out' rather than following my ideals. Things like dropping litter matter to me, or used to, yet I seem to simply discard it onto the floor these days often without a second thought. Perhaps there's some innate good in me though, as doing things like that when I spare a thought to them give me a pang of guilt. I'll close with my belief on mankind; that humans are innately evil rather than innately good and have a chance to develop a moral code of living which redeems them. It's not a concept of 'original sin', but rather that how else could man be born with the capabilities of such evil?

uh oh, I've definitely wandered off topic..
Tue 21/08/07 at 16:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
No topics on how to make the perfect cuppa yet though... I'm more of a hot chocolate person myself. :-P
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:59
Regular
I find it rather hilarious that constant talk of hot beverages has actually improved the forum.
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:56
"nope"
@ngeI wrote:
> iggvopvantoodlewin wrote:
> thin arrow root while your at it.
>
> :s

read and learn,
http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/biscuits/previous.php3?item=42
Tue 21/08/07 at 15:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
iggvopvantoodlewin wrote:
> thin arrow root while your at it.

:s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.