GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh great, looks like The Sims is coming to Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:36
Regular
Just like with the rumour that Red Faction 2 was coming to Gamecube that also turned out to be true, the ESRB have announced that they have been rating the Gamecube version.

No official word from EA yet, but I'm 90% sure this is gonna turn out to be true.

If anything it will stop gimps like Top Score saying that it's 'another PS2 first'. Can't say I'm at all intrested in the game but for those of you who like playing with a virtual dolls house, here's your big chance to do it Cube style.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:05
"+ suspicious minds"
I've never personally liked the simcity series. too complicated. to much hassle to build a running city. I just put a load of monuments up and destroy them.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
A day?!
Or two!?
How could you possibly play it for that long?
I get bored after minutes.
Sat 04/01/03 at 15:01
Regular
Yep, it's fun for a day or two.

I'd rather have Sim City 4 on the Cube.
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I just don't get the fuss over this game coming to consoles. Great - an outdated PC game that's fun for about an hour.
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:51
"+ suspicious minds"
a day in the life of top score:

oh look, my dog just shat in my PS2. I'll go and thell the guys on the forum:

[at the forum]

"Dog S***e: Another First For PS2" by: Top Score
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It makes me wonder when I see sensible people telling me how great it is. Surely they realise it is just a pile of stinking rubbish? I can't imagine anyone finding it interesting fr anything longer than the two minutes it takes to build a house.
Sat 04/01/03 at 14:23
Regular
"everyone says it"
£200.

Thats how much some kids have spent on TheSims.

I hate that game.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:55
Regular
I got the first game - played it for a few days - downloaded some furnitures - realised how gay it was - never played it again.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You know, some people bought all of the Sims add-ons, and then bought the big all-in-one package because they thought it was a different game. And the The Sims Unleashed came out and they bought that too.
And I bet at least one of these people also buys the next all-in-one package with Unleashed in it as well.
The fools.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:36
Regular
Just like with the rumour that Red Faction 2 was coming to Gamecube that also turned out to be true, the ESRB have announced that they have been rating the Gamecube version.

No official word from EA yet, but I'm 90% sure this is gonna turn out to be true.

If anything it will stop gimps like Top Score saying that it's 'another PS2 first'. Can't say I'm at all intrested in the game but for those of you who like playing with a virtual dolls house, here's your big chance to do it Cube style.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.