GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh great, looks like The Sims is coming to Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:36
Regular
Just like with the rumour that Red Faction 2 was coming to Gamecube that also turned out to be true, the ESRB have announced that they have been rating the Gamecube version.

No official word from EA yet, but I'm 90% sure this is gonna turn out to be true.

If anything it will stop gimps like Top Score saying that it's 'another PS2 first'. Can't say I'm at all intrested in the game but for those of you who like playing with a virtual dolls house, here's your big chance to do it Cube style.
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:11
"+ suspicious minds"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> davidsobell wrote:
>
> I thought they were remaking the whole destructing buildings thing,
> hence the delay.
>
> They might be, haven't go a clue. All I know is it'll hopefully be
> released over here around about Summer time.

Hopefully?

he has fallen to the dark side.
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:10
Regular
They're making new multi-player maps I think
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:06
Regular
davidsobell wrote:

> I thought they were remaking the whole destructing buildings thing,
> hence the delay.

They might be, haven't go a clue. All I know is it'll hopefully be released over here around about Summer time.
Sat 04/01/03 at 18:39
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Just like with the rumour that Red Faction 2 was coming to Gamecube
> that also turned out to be true, the ESRB have announced that they
> have been rating the Gamecube version.

I thought they were remaking the whole destructing buildings thing, hence the delay.
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Agreed.
Has he never heard of 'Everquest'?
Oh the hilarity of that particular game.
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:46
"+ suspicious minds"
I am not going to buy the sims online, as I think it is very cheeky of them to say that you have to buy the game and pay £6 a month. I know that is not very much but it all adds up. £72 a year!!!! Add on the £30 you brought it with-£102!! Just think of the other games you could have brought with that!!! And if its chatting to other people you wanna do then you can just go on an internet chat room - for £0!! If its building the sims houses then you can just do that on the normal version of the sims!! Yes, I do think the idea is good and it souns fun, but for £102

a review by 'Kimble'.

The Sims suck, but this guy's a moron.
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:46
Regular
Ahhh, but Sim City 4 isn't serious anymore.
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:41
"+ suspicious minds"
probably use some daft navagation system...I am unexplicably considering renting this....

right, lets see, Under E in the phone book, ah, here we are, exorsisms. exelent
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:33
Regular
Jeez.

The Sims should of just stayed on the PC, Period. I cannot imagine how you'd play The Sims on a PS2/GC controller.

Insane, i tell you, INSANE!
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:31
Regular
The simulation games I liked :
Theme Hospital, I liked the funny diseases and cures
Transport Tycoon, Just pure fun, for a while

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.