GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess my tagline"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 17:44
Regular
Okay, I'm printing a mega document at the moment, so I'll come up with a small competition, no prizes, just for fun. You have to guess where my tagline is quoted from. Chances are it'll be from a comedy programme or a really cool film that none of you have ever heard of, because I'm such a po-faced film geek. I'll try and update it every day, when I'm not working hard, that is.
Sat 25/02/12 at 17:37
Regular
Gisburn ?? One of the last chances to get it done in the dark , well, this winter :) Celebrate this 29th of Feb :)
Fri 08/02/02 at 16:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yo.
Fri 08/02/02 at 15:18
Regular
"I love Dave music"
monkey_man wrote:
> I don't think anyone could, ever! It's from University Challenge. There was an
> Indian bloke from Imperial College, called 'Fidget'. Everytime he buzzed in,
> Jeremy Paxman went 'Imperial Fidget' and it made me laugh!

Surely that's cheating? I was expecting something like Space Balls or something!

Snuggly - Is Zoolander right?
Fri 08/02/02 at 13:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
loki wrote:
> Snuggles, this thread is impossible to read back as the taglines keep changing.
> Maybe you should record it for posterity in your post when before next change
> it.

You had to be there from the beginning, it helps me stick with my true friends.
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:54
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Snuggles, this thread is impossible to read back as the taglines keep changing. Maybe you should record it for posterity in your post when before next change it.
Fri 08/02/02 at 12:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't think anyone could, ever! It's from University Challenge. There was an Indian bloke from Imperial College, called 'Fidget'. Everytime he buzzed in, Jeremy Paxman went 'Imperial Fidget' and it made me laugh!
Fri 08/02/02 at 11:50
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I ain't got a clue - I don't watch much TV I'm afraid!
Fri 08/02/02 at 11:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you can guess what tele prog my tagline is from, I'll give you lots of respect.
Fri 08/02/02 at 11:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I haven't seem Zoolander, but the same thing happens in the Simpsons, where Moe teaches it as an evening class.
Fri 08/02/02 at 11:38
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Is it Zoolander?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.