GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Random Facts About Me Game "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/02/12 at 09:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
The totally unofficial ‘Freeola forums random fact about me game’.

To play the game forum members take it in turn to list 10 random facts about themselves, some must be true others total fabrications. Once a list as been submitted other members simply submit which they believe to be true and which they think are false. Whoever guesses the most correctly gets to go next, lists are only valid for 24 hours from posting. The 24 hour rule is automatically overruled if the poster spots an entry in which someone has guessed all 10 ‘facts’ correctly.

The (very loose) rules are:

Facts must be things fairly unusual not ‘I usually take the bus to work’ kind of thing. But not ridiculous either, none of this ‘I went to the moon and it was made of cheese’ stuff.

Each member can only submit 1 list but they can still continue to guess other peoples lists and I will attempt to keep some kind of championship board.

Each member can only guess once for each list and answers must be submitted under a ‘spoiler’ tag.

There must be a mix of true and false ‘facts’ (no all true or all false).

If 2 or more people get the same amount correct, whoever posted first gets to go next.

Think that’s about it really.

Right, think that’s pretty straightforward. Hope this gets more entries than this years MotoGP fantasy league!

******RULES UPDATE******

Whoever is heading the leaderboard on 1/03/02 can now claim the award kindly given by Freeola for this thread. In the event of a tie I will post a final 10 'facts' to decide to winner on this date, if its me in the final 2 then I will ask another forum member (who doesn't know either of us in person) to do this. As with yesterday when we had the same number of people getting the number of guesses correct each get a championship point. Hope this gets some activity going over the next 14 days as anyone has a genuine chance to win.

Best of luck everyone.

****Final Leaderboard: ****

*******Champion*******
1. ****Butch 6****

2. ****Dragonlance 2****
2. ****pb 2****
2. ****Pete 2****
2. ****Machie 2****
3. ****Emmie 1****

Show Spoiler
Wed 15/02/12 at 18:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Will start some kind of leaderboard now.

Is that it?
Wed 15/02/12 at 17:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
Good list Alfonse, I did crap but it was still fun. Will start some kind of leaderboard now.
Wed 15/02/12 at 16:27
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Don't have time to think of some good ones before I leave, so will set them up tomorrow morning if pb doesn't do them tonight.

Trick statements are the beauty of this type of this Alfonse, I plan to utilise them in my 10, or do I?
Wed 15/02/12 at 15:29
Regular
Answers
Show Spoiler

Pb and Butch got the joint highest right answer to wrong answer ratio
Wed 15/02/12 at 11:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Such a 'wag' :¬)

Show Spoiler
Wed 15/02/12 at 08:57
"possibly impossible"
Ooh, another so soon?

Show Spoiler
Wed 15/02/12 at 08:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
These are going to be the hardest set, I imagine...

Show Spoiler
Tue 14/02/12 at 22:41
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
This will wait until tomorrow ...
Tue 14/02/12 at 20:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
I never know when you're being serious at the best of times, anyway here goes.

Show Spoiler
Tue 14/02/12 at 19:28
Regular
El Viking told me via telepathy that I got them right and it's my turn

1. I suffer from anhidrosis which basically means I have a severely reduced ability to sweat

2. I drank a gallon of milk a day last year over a period of two months in order to gain forty pounds

3. I visited the most dangerous ghetto in South Africa

4, I am the proud owner of a Blue Peter badge

5. I was in the process of writing a novel when my laptop's hard drive got wiped

6. I once played over a hundred hours of Pokemon in a week

7. I sleep with a stuffed leopard called Leppy

8. My fingers and thumbs are double jointed, and I can dislocate my left shoulder

9. I once got disqualified from a children's poetry competition for receiving outside help despite it being my own work

10. I have an obsession with Nazi iconography and have purchased numerous items of memorabilia which I keep in a cabinet in my bedroom

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.