GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 software sales rocket:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
PS2 titles sell by the bucket load over the Christmas and New year period. Titles like the LOTR, GTA VC and inparticular the Getaway are so popular with the gaming public that they have sold out in many places accross the country due to the demand out stripping the supply.

Argos and comet have many of the top titles are at £29.99, Toy r us are doing buy one get one free and so are dixons and pc world. I bought Red faction 2 for £39.99 and got Smackdown Shut your mouth free now that is cheap gaming by anyones standards.

I also got Rally fusion for £9.99 yes that is right from Woolworths.

Just yet more evidence if you want the best games at the best price then buy the PS2 its the best console (well it the best anyway.)
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:56
Regular
E) They are trying to plug their PS2 controller into the mouse socket

:-D
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:54
Regular
Update2.01 wrote:

> C) They are 2 busy playing PS2 games

So are the Nintendo and Xbox fans busy playing PS2 games.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:48
Regular
U don't C many PS2 people on here.

Is it because,
A) You lot are on here.

B) They know the PS2 has suspect performance, and so keep clear of any discussions.

C) They are 2 busy playing PS2 games

D) They are stuck in one of the other chat rooms, and don't know how to use their PC's to get out of it and don't know this room is even here!
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:47
Regular
meh, IB is well decent (! I'm talking like a NED!!)

You just need to get that notion out of your head. If you want to praise the PS2 go into the Sony forum, that's what I do for Nintendo *Looks at his Nintendo are Evil topic*
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> He's only got 63 posts left till he's a regualar, strange, it seemed
> like he'd posted a lot more crap than that.

Sorry you must have me confussed with Insane Bartender.
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Bloody hell, is it just me or is the majority of SR dominated by Nintendo and Xbox freaks.

Give the PS2 loving homo a break will ya!

Jeez
Regular
he won't last that long...
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
YAWN
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:32
Regular
He's only got 63 posts left till he's a regualar, strange, it seemed like he'd posted a lot more crap than that.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:23
Regular
You love me really because I am the only one with anything interesting to talk about in these dull @rse forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.