GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 software sales rocket:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
PS2 titles sell by the bucket load over the Christmas and New year period. Titles like the LOTR, GTA VC and inparticular the Getaway are so popular with the gaming public that they have sold out in many places accross the country due to the demand out stripping the supply.

Argos and comet have many of the top titles are at £29.99, Toy r us are doing buy one get one free and so are dixons and pc world. I bought Red faction 2 for £39.99 and got Smackdown Shut your mouth free now that is cheap gaming by anyones standards.

I also got Rally fusion for £9.99 yes that is right from Woolworths.

Just yet more evidence if you want the best games at the best price then buy the PS2 its the best console (well it the best anyway.)
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
PS2 titles sell by the bucket load over the Christmas and New year period. Titles like the LOTR, GTA VC and inparticular the Getaway are so popular with the gaming public that they have sold out in many places accross the country due to the demand out stripping the supply.

Argos and comet have many of the top titles are at £29.99, Toy r us are doing buy one get one free and so are dixons and pc world. I bought Red faction 2 for £39.99 and got Smackdown Shut your mouth free now that is cheap gaming by anyones standards.

I also got Rally fusion for £9.99 yes that is right from Woolworths.

Just yet more evidence if you want the best games at the best price then buy the PS2 its the best console (well it the best anyway.)
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Hmmmmm,

And yet I walk into Gamestation today and basically they are empty....

OF EVERY SORT OF GAME FOR ANY CONSOLE

You are a dipstick.
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:50
"+ suspicious minds"
top score, why do you continue to post hre? no-one cares for your overly fanatical reports of the PS2's amazing sucsess. they have dominated the market. everyone knows that. they did this with poor hyped up games and rushed products. everyone knows that. this is a chat forum. not a PS2 worshipping forum.
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
*Pushes top score out of the forum door*
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:54
"+ suspicious minds"
*throws rock*
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
*Activates machine gun forum protection system and raises drawbridge*
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:59
"+ suspicious minds"
do we have one of them?
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Ahhh, Not anymore, Someones disabled it (thats how he got back in), but the drawbridge still works....

Oh no, it doesn't its stuck up, time for a swim home then.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:23
Regular
You love me really because I am the only one with anything interesting to talk about in these dull @rse forums.
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:32
Regular
He's only got 63 posts left till he's a regualar, strange, it seemed like he'd posted a lot more crap than that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.