GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 software sales rocket:"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
PS2 titles sell by the bucket load over the Christmas and New year period. Titles like the LOTR, GTA VC and inparticular the Getaway are so popular with the gaming public that they have sold out in many places accross the country due to the demand out stripping the supply.

Argos and comet have many of the top titles are at £29.99, Toy r us are doing buy one get one free and so are dixons and pc world. I bought Red faction 2 for £39.99 and got Smackdown Shut your mouth free now that is cheap gaming by anyones standards.

I also got Rally fusion for £9.99 yes that is right from Woolworths.

Just yet more evidence if you want the best games at the best price then buy the PS2 its the best console (well it the best anyway.)
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:50
Regular
"DS..."
oh and before you pull me up on my post i know you were being somewhat fecious and sarcastic but i thought that went without saying :)

slik ~_~
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:48
Regular
"DS..."
maddmun wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Top Score, get a life child your constant droning on about "my
> consol iz beta dan yous" is really very boring.
>
> Get out more.
>
> @ leest ee toks proprly

*sigh* observe the post fully before you reply that way you would have noticed that the so-called "bad spelling" was in "speachmarks" as he was quoting what Top Score said thus making you comment kinda redundant, is'nt that a nice thought?

slik ~_~
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:42
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Top Score, get a life child your constant droning on about "my
> consol iz beta dan yous" is really very boring.
>
> Get out more.

@ leest ee toks proprly
Tue 07/01/03 at 15:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I haven't been able to come on for ages; and Top Score STILL has the suckiest name on here.
Tue 07/01/03 at 15:02
Regular
Top Score, get a life child your constant droning on about "my consol iz beta dan yous" is really very boring.

Get out more.
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:41
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Doesen't the fact The Getaway and The Two Towers are both totaly
> average and dull games and Vice City is just GTA3 in 80s clothing
> (don't give me the rubbish about buildings and helicopters) means
> nothing to mean anything to the lemmings out there?
>
> Evidently not.

Ok so what do you consider to be quality games.
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Exactly, it's like the 100th time someones posted sommit like this.
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It amazes me that anybody cares.
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Doesen't the fact The Getaway and The Two Towers are both totaly average and dull games and Vice City is just GTA3 in 80s clothing (don't give me the rubbish about buildings and helicopters) means nothing to mean anything to the lemmings out there?

Evidently not.
Mon 06/01/03 at 18:35
Top score wrote:

> Just yet more evidence if you want the best games at the best price
> then buy the PS2 its the best console (well it the best anyway.)

Not technically, of course.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.