GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those Mini-RC Cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
Someone get one and tell me if it's good.

I've got thirty or so reddies on the shelf infront of me and they are getting bored.

If anyones got one:

Do they go fast?
How fast?
Does it hurt on impact?
If I drive it off the top of the stairs will it break?
How far does it go before the transmitter stops working?
Can I slip small notes into it and then drive it down the corridor to my paarents so I don't have to move?
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
I just phoned the normal number
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:35
"Uzi Lover"
Joe Dark wrote:
> The guy on the phone told me that there were none in stock and they
> wouldn't be getting anymore in :(

If you phoned up a certain store maybe.

But in Basildon they had loads. I aske dhim to take all the different models off the shelf behind the counter for me to look at and he dropped some because there were too many.

In other news, my little Sister has taken my Car downstairs to play with. Earlier on I walked into my room and sat down in my chair to come check my emails, when suddenly the little car infront of me started moving. I was like :-O

REPTUS ULLAH!

It's a Demon!

But it turned out my Sister had nicked the control earlier and taken it into her bedroom for her to trick me with later.

Nice idea though.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Balls"
what but i was gonna get one for my free gift as im gonna renew next week... darn. and waht about my 15 redys i had them all planned, now its ruined
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:31
Regular
pb wrote:
> Well, the helpful bloke on the telephone at SR told me they had
> 'loads' of RC cars left for free gifts when I enquired, so unless this
> is a ruse for someone to keep them all to themselves, I'm not sure
> what's happening.

The guy on the phone told me that there were none in stock and they wouldn't be getting anymore in :(
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:09
Regular
I made a cool ramp and made my car go flying off it. The ramp was on my PC desk, but fortunatly the car survived the drop.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:40
Regular
I bet the staff have loads wizzing around the office.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Woohoo, schroeder also said they have plenty stock.

Cant wait.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:33
"possibly impossible"
Well, the helpful bloke on the telephone at SR told me they had 'loads' of RC cars left for free gifts when I enquired, so unless this is a ruse for someone to keep them all to themselves, I'm not sure what's happening.

If someone who works at SR confirms they've got them it's good enough for me. Anyway, I sent my Reddies off and await a phone call or message back if the situation changes.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Gah, just you wait till I get mine...

Grr.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The Special Reserve office has been brought to a complete standstill. Nothing has ever had such an effect. Not Metal Gear Solid. Not the sight of Bob on the Dance Mat. Not even the time we all got rather excited about the monkey assistant mode in TimeSplitters 2. Nothing.

Best review ever!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.