GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those Mini-RC Cars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
Someone get one and tell me if it's good.

I've got thirty or so reddies on the shelf infront of me and they are getting bored.

If anyones got one:

Do they go fast?
How fast?
Does it hurt on impact?
If I drive it off the top of the stairs will it break?
How far does it go before the transmitter stops working?
Can I slip small notes into it and then drive it down the corridor to my paarents so I don't have to move?
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*Dam right theyre good, im trying to order one now but dont know how...

I've got thirty or so reddies on the shelf infront of me and they are getting bored.
*Can you lend me some?

If anyones got one:

Do they go fast? *Reasonably fast for a 2 inch thing

How fast? *Reasonably

Does it hurt on impact? *Well I drove one into this girls boobs when they were resting on the desk opposite me in RE... she picked the little car up, launched it at me and shouted, so I guess thats a yeah.

If I drive it off the top of the stairs will it break? *Sadly, yeah. I drove it off the desk in RE and it snapped.

How far does it go before the transmitter stops working? *I drove it from the back of my class to the front, right up to the teacher who was writing on the board... didnt see a thing hoho. The room was about 20ft, so I guess a long way.

Can I slip small notes into it and then drive it down the corridor to my paarents so I don't have to move? *Yah man

Right, anyone help *me*?
Ive got 5 reddies here and want to know how I order one of those little cars...

Can someone tell me what to write and where to send it to and how and everything like that, mucho appriciated.

:-)
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:17
"Uzi Lover"
AliBoy wrote:
> Or take them to work/uni and drive them around when people least
> expect it.

*gets ideas*

Hey I've just realised these things fit in your pocket :-D

Thanks ALiboy, I'll probably get one and my mate will probably also. He's wanting to get a SR membership. Then we can be the Mini-RC people who drive them in unexpected places like...Sixth Form (if I get back in).

WAHEY
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have one, and also have reddies in an envelope to send of for another one.

They are pretty cool, don't drive to fast or go to far just because they are small.

Probably able to drive around in a room if you are in it but not go much further. Seem pretty durable, can smash them around a bit and they still go.

They are just for a laugh, build ramps and stuff and just think about being a kid again.

Or take them to work/uni and drive them around when people least expect it.
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:13
"Uzi Lover"
News just in - Hercules himself wants one (the SR member)
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I think they just might convince me to (re)join SR. Well that and blatant GAD related opportunities. Not that I have anything to play the games I would win on. Not that I would win any games.
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:11
I was thinking the exact same things.
I'll wait for people who have got one to post stuff, then I'll get one.
Only if the posts are good though.
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:08
"Uzi Lover"

If anyones got one:

Do they go fast?
How fast?
Does it hurt on impact?
If I drive it off the top of the stairs will it break?
How far does it go before the transmitter stops working?
Can I slip small notes into it and then drive it down the corridor to my paarents so I don't have to move?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.