GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notables are not infallible"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 17:35
Regular
Play them at Chess. Ask Grix, he'll tell you all about it.
;-)
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:11
Regular
""
I play a mean game of chess.....

If i'm losing I chuck the board at my opponent!
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Gabbo wrote:
> I know I copied reviews in the past, but unlike yourself, it only took me one
> username to find out that I wouldn't get away with it, but how many times have
> you been banned now?

But a few were not for copying. Some were not even my fault!

I don't come on to this site to win, I come on it to
> talk with people I class as friends. And after a few days of your arrival, you
> accused one of my mates of copying a review, even though it has been proved that
> he didn't.

Um, there was sufficient evidence I think, and others agreed that this looked highly suspiscious. I hold nothing against RBS (even though he attempts to patronise me on a constant basis) and I did not do this in a sick ploy to get him banned, as I'm sure many of you think. Gaz, does this prove that I did NOT hack Chris's account and post it?

You said after looking at it carefully, you dismissed the case?
> Shouldn't you look at it carefully before you start throwing all your
> accusations around?

I looked at it carefully, just not enough, as did many others ;)
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Wasting away"
Grix Thraves wrote:

Warning to anyone who thinks you can get something for
nothing outside Special Reserve. :0)

*Cough*
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:02
Regular
Since I completed my apprenticeship in Moscow, I am unbeatable. :-D

I haven't lost since my grandad finished teaching me...well, he died first, but I was beginning to get the better of him.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
I reckon I could beat you at chess Stryke.

However, not the online version, more the real thing. I would make you soil it as I sit opposite with no movement or warmth in my body.

:-D
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:54
Regular
Glad it's been proved it's not him.

Told you it wasn't. :-D
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:52
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Oh, tasty little argument I see :D. But we could have the newbies as a dull copper colour, the regulars as silver and notables as gold :D. I'd prefer that to purple anyway. Maybe black?
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
Ant wrote:
>
I'd give Stryke a
> game of Chess anyday.
--
Bout half seven, you're on.

And lose, most likely.
--
I never lose :D
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:44
Regular
Yeah, I got an email basically telling me that my account had been deactivated. No reason.

I kinda guessed that it must have been because I had made so [£150] much money. Warning to anyone who thinks you can get something for nothing outside Special Reserve. :0)
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Prodigy wrote:
> this is completely off the topic, but if notables are gold why arn't regular's
> silver?

Well that means newbies would have to be bronze and they're just good enough for that. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.