GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask'.
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:16
Regular
With Legend of Zelda on the GC - do you get the free ocarina or time game only for pre-orders or with every copy of the game?

Help - please.
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:11
Regular
"DS..."
heh dont worry it's a common mistake made numerous time by various people, neways, now you know! ;)

SLIK ~_~
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Lol I just realised your name is SLIK - I always read it "silk"

Fool I am.
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:06
Regular
"DS..."
i know, allways seems to be the casual gamers who throw away the box/manual etc, *sigh* if only they knew... ah well there stupid loss :D

slik ~_~
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
$lik wrote:
> when i buy games i allways keep them complete including manual, box,
> and all documentation, packaging etc then if i ever want to sell any
> of them i can allways get a good price for them if there in demand you
> can get a good ammount for saome saturn games is there Mint and
> complete, like shining force 3 and Panzer Dragoon saga, i just dont
> see how people lose of damage parts of the game sometimes i mean i
> find it easy to keep it all together, perhaps thats just me tho...
>
> slik ~_~#

Me too, I always keep everything together, even the ninty leaflets and stuff you get. One of my foolish mates throws all the boxes away! what a d!ck!
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:55
Regular
"DS..."
when i buy games i allways keep them complete including manual, box, and all documentation, packaging etc then if i ever want to sell any of them i can allways get a good price for them if there in demand you can get a good ammount for saome saturn games is there Mint and complete, like shining force 3 and Panzer Dragoon saga, i just dont see how people lose of damage parts of the game sometimes i mean i find it easy to keep it all together, perhaps thats just me tho...

slik ~_~
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:52
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Well, at the mo' the best way to get money is to beg over the net. you see lots of examples of people making hundreds and even thousands by just sitting at a computer and making a webpage.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:46
"The Will of D."
The way to get the most money is to sell off your games with the Manual, security note/guide thingy, original box, and for N64/GB games the plastic casing that came with them.

I can do this with about 7 of my N64 games with the plastic case and I have kept all the boxes and security notes + manual safely tucked away.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:36
Regular
"DS..."
why dont you save up? or make cash buy buying and selling collectable games on ebay (like me) surely u can make money somehow?

slik ~_~
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:33
"period drama"
Will someone please give me £200 so I can buy a GC and a load of games?
Come on, I'm desperate - and missing out on soo much.

What if ..... everyone sends me £1 in the post. Surely there's 200 people about, and think how little it is. Just to make me happy. What a great idea, everyone send me £1.
No strings, just a quid.

Please?
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:30
Regular
"DS..."
It's now definately coming to europe, read the interview with David Gosen at www.cube-europe.com it also looks like europe *might* be getting even more zelda content on the disc (read the whole interview to see what i'm on about) but it's pure speculation at the moment but the actual bonus disc will make it to Europe, i'm gonna pre order it from Game as soon as it's available to preorder.

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.