GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it hard to poo on a toilet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 12:53
Regular
I don't think so. I just whip down me trousers and undies, take a seat, and let nature takes it's course. I wipe, pull my undies and trousers up, flush, wash hands, and leave.

Sounds simple enough, doesn't it?

So why, when I go into toilets, so I sometimes see poo smeared all around the basin?

Or why is there a big lump of poo still sitting in there?

Dirty, dirty, can't poo people.
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You should see our toilets in school, i only consume the minimum water intake so i dont have to use them, they smell and are full of smokers.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:52
I avoid using public toilets at all costs because they smells. It's not that bad in restaurants, though
Mon 20/05/02 at 18:25
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I hate it when you keep wipin' and winpin' but it won't stop!

Sorry about that. I get angry sometimes.
Mon 20/05/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Argh! This thread is back!

Just like a floater! How ironic, it just won't sink!
Mon 20/05/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I remember at secondary school someone found a number 2 in the trough for number 1's, once.
Mon 20/05/02 at 16:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Argh! This thread is back!

Anyway, I go home from 6th form to get food for me dinner (and to watch TV) so I empty my buttocks there, and NEVER at school
Mon 20/05/02 at 16:56
"High polygon count"
Apparently, one of our cubicles currently looks like someone has been making chocolate mix in the bowl.

Bear in mind that this is not a public toilet, but an office environment. Supposedly we're all tidy, organised, intelligent, respectable people. So who the HELL would leave a toilet in such a state?

It really is beyond belief. Even animals don't behave like that.

It's a relatively small company, and only certain areas use this particular toilet. Therefore, it really does make me feel sick to think that it is very likely to be someone that I know.

I refuse to use the work toilets for (ahem) 'number twos' now. Fortunately I only live a mile and a half away, so if I ever feel the need to go, I go home. Who knows what kind of infection I'd get using these.
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:12
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Argh! Stop keeping this thread alive!

Die! Die! Die-ha-hei!
-------------------
How can you want to kill this topic? It's the most origional topic i've seen on the forums since i joined!!!
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Poo.
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:04
Regular
"That's right!"
Argh! Stop keeping this thread alive!

Die! Die! Die-ha-hei!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.