GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shall i żżż"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 14:25
Regular
ive bbeen thinking shall i sell my gamecube with 8 games and 2 m/cards two pads for an xbox or not.
Sat 18/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
CuBeMaD wrote:
> Ive got Burnout Resident Evil Super Mario Sunshine Super Smash
> Brothers Mellee,Star wars rogue leader,Luigis Mansion,Pikmin,Wave
> Race.

In that case, Timesplitters 2, Eternal Darkness, Mario Party 4, Starfox Adventures and Jedi Knight II are fantastic games that you're missing out on at the moment. Most of them aren't out on X-Box, either.

Then you've got the year ahead - think about missing Resident Evil Zero, The Legend Of Zelda, Metroid Prime, GC Online, Mario Kart (plus Tennis and Golf), Killer 7, Dead Pheonix, Product Number 3, Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero GC, Pro Evolution Soccer 2 (and ISS 3) and tonnes more.

> If i sell my camecube i think i would get halo splinter Cell Probably
> JSRF and sega Gt in a bundle for only 199.99

Halo will be out on PC shortly. Splinter Cell will be out on the GameCube by summer, the downloadable extras included. JSRF and SEGA GT are both good, but hardly worth selling a console for.

Do you really want to sell your 'Cube, or are you just wanting something new?
Sat 18/01/03 at 18:15
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
dunno if i decide to sell it,it would be around 200 pounds for the lot
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
How much for the Gamecube?
Sat 18/01/03 at 09:17
Regular
Go on,
(*demonic voice*: "swap it, swap it")
- you know you want to ;-D
Sat 18/01/03 at 08:07
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Ive got Burnout Resident Evil Super Mario Sunshine Super Smash Brothers Mellee,Star wars rogue leader,Luigis Mansion,Pikmin,Wave Race.

If i sell my camecube i think i would get halo splinter Cell Probably JSRF and sega Gt in a bundle for only 199.99
Sat 18/01/03 at 00:50
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
The styles and types of games you find on each system is very different. And choice is a good thing.

You might wanna hold out for some of the big Nintendo games like Zelda and Metroid. Of mabye you fancy taking on the world with xbox Live or playing Halo 2 and the like.

Maverick hit the nail on the head. Its up to you.
Sat 18/01/03 at 00:38
Regular
CuBeMaD wrote:
> ive bbeen thinking shall i sell my gamecube with 8 games and 2 m/cards
> two pads for an xbox or not.

Lets have a list of games first - what have you got? All my titles, I class as must haves and they include Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros., Rogue Leader, Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, Jedi Knight II, Mario Party 4 (plus Die Hard: Vendetta and Starfox Adventures, which are both great, but not 'must haves').

You must ask yourself - what games do I want on X-Box? And could I get them anywhere else? You might also want to query your GameCube collection too. Take a look at the upcoming games for GameCube too (Metroid Prime, Legend Of Zelda, Resi Zero, etc). I'd recommend keeping your 'Cube - because you'll soon be playing loads of games on it, what with the large back catalogue and Nintendo's 2003 line up.

But it's entirely up to you.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well if you can only own 1 console or want to stick to a single format, then the best way to decide is to compare the 2 consoles on how many games you really want on each one.

You could write a list of games you want on GC and the X-Box, then look at the lists and see which is the most attractive line of games to you.
I can afford more than one system, but I've decided to stick with just the X-Box and put together an excellent setup for it as it has more than enough games that I REALLY want.

Its gonna be your personal taste that should decide it. Everyone can throw out names of titles, but whats the use of screaming Zelda if you don't like RPG's or shouting Dead Or Alive 3 if you don't like beat em ups ?
So try the list thing, maybe even look over various sites and mags to see which really appeals and offfers what you want. :-)
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:18
Regular
Well.

Depends, I own an Xbox and I am soon getting a Gamecube as they are the best consoles on the market. Try and get both consoles, then you'd have the best of both worlds :)

Think about what you do, Both are great consoles, I reccomend both.
Fri 17/01/03 at 14:25
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
ive bbeen thinking shall i sell my gamecube with 8 games and 2 m/cards two pads for an xbox or not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.