GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where are you now???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/01/03 at 10:36
Regular
Im just interested in finding out, where all us Sega fans have actually gone to. After the DC unfortunately died, even though we all still play with it. Most of us by now have bought a new console. So just as a survey, please post which machine you bought after the DC ended, and why.

Thanx.
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:30
Regular
i didnt like the dreamcast thats y i dont use this now i just come on here about sega on the other consoles
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:15
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
>
> There are some nice but ultimately pointless videos on pocket.ign.com
> I think, and it looks pretty nice in those, I think you'll find.

--Cool, i'll check it out now.
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:12
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Nomad $oul wrote:
> Needless to say I moved on to the Xbox.... mainly for the SEGA
> exclusives, and in particular Jet Set Radio Future, Crazy Taxi 3 and
> Shenmue 2, 3 and perhaps 4, 5 & 6 :-)

--WE have somethign in common Nomad. Cos thats the same reason why I bought an XBox. But as I said earlier, I bought one for the great games as well, but mainly because I feel that XBox has the best Sega support.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
Gamecube

Skies of Arcadia

Again :D
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:09
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I have a Gamecube, GBA, and Xbox. But i prefer my Dreamcast alot more.
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:35
Regular
"bWo > You"
Console_kid wrote:
> Yeah, Im not sure yet. I think its about march when its released
> sometime around then. Its very tempting though, I cant remember the
> amount of times I have had to come running to a light source or bend
> the GBA in a funny position, just to get a bit of light to play. A
> back lit version is tempting, and it looks very cool indeed (SR have a
> few pics of it!)... however I can imagine the average lifetime of the
> batteries will be about 2 minutes.

There are some nice but ultimately pointless videos on pocket.ign.com I think, and it looks pretty nice in those, I think you'll find.
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:30
Regular
Needless to say I moved on to the Xbox.... mainly for the SEGA exclusives, and in particular Jet Set Radio Future, Crazy Taxi 3 and Shenmue 2, 3 and perhaps 4, 5 & 6 :-)
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:09
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Yeah, Im not sure yet. I think its about march when its released sometime around then. Its very tempting though, I cant remember the amount of times I have had to come running to a light source or bend the GBA in a funny position, just to get a bit of light to play. A back lit version is tempting, and it looks very cool indeed (SR have a few pics of it!)... however I can imagine the average lifetime of the batteries will be about 2 minutes.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:01
Regular
"bWo > You"
Console_kid wrote:
> By the way.. are you going to buy the new back lit 'folding' GBA when
> it comes out James?

Possibly not when it comes out, but it may be winging its way to me in the near future, I dare say.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:00
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
yeah, from what I have seen from the GC, it is more colourful than Sonys attempts. There are some Xbox games I simply cant wait for, I think I might end up having to storm the offices of Lionhead studios (Sam Fisher style!!! Taking out a few innocent developers on the way) and demand to play Fable. This year is definitely gonna be a good gaming year, with Halo 2, Shenmue 2, Fable and many others being released. Im looking forward to how PSO will look on GC!

By the way.. are you going to buy the new black lit 'folding' GBA when it comes out James?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.