GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer Instinct?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killer Instinct'.
Mon 20/01/03 at 10:20
Regular
Whilst thinking about the next gen version of MK, another of my favourite beat -em ups came to mind, and made me confused.

Killer Instinct, anyone ever remember what happend to it?

As far as I know, there was only ever 3 versions of it (SNES, GB and N64 (Gold Edition), but at the time it was brilliant.

It was fast, extremly fast if you knew some moves,

And I think Rare, not Nintendo owned the license.

I want a new version, I want Sabrewulf and Fulgore on my Xbox....
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:04
Regular
Nå†ßu© wrote:
Although
> Spinal was pretty cool. :P

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWWOWOWOW

or somthing....
Tue 21/01/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I liked it more than MK, as the combos were easy to pull off (dash,punch kick, punch etc).

The N64 version wasn't pant's, the problem was that it just didn't imrpove graphically on what the SNES was capable of, and it wasn't 3D.

A proper 3D version would be cool, c'mon Rare!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.