GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starfox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Fox Adventures'.
Mon 20/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
Been thinking about this for a while now, and I can say this is a very overlooked game.

Its great fun to play and sadly looks as if it has been overlooked by the masses who buy such CRAP like TheSims.

Anyways, I am going to put my er-proval on it.

Anyone who doesn't own Starfox Adventures. Give it a go!
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hm.

Need to play so I, master of all you minions, can decide wether it is good or not....

Indeed.
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
My comment was aimed at the others - not you tilta :)

You're entitled to hate the game just as much as I am to like it.

It just seems that because one person has extremely negative views about the game, people, like Sony fans, are becomming the sheep that are afriad to leave the flock, and are agreeing despite (some of them) probably never having played the game to get an educated opinion such as yours and mine.
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
Errrrrrr I never said your opinions don't count, I just gave mine.

Only thing I did was correct Maverick for having the strange misconception that the worlds in Starfox where the slightest bit imaginative. They weren't...it's a fact, there's no way around it.

Unless you weren't being sarcastic and truely believe me to be the oracle of gaming, go ahead and worship me weakling.

Oh and yes I was on my period, i'd left my handbag on the bus and that's where all my doodahs to plug up the watsit where.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go and throw up.
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse, Tiltawhirl being the oracle of gaming, like NGC and Edge,
> he
> must be right. After all, who are we to have opinions?
>
> Don't... Don't you want me baby?

Wed 22/01/03 at 20:58
Regular
"everyone says it"
Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse, Tiltawhirl being the oracle of gaming, like NGC and Edge, he
> must be right. After all, who are we to have opinions?

Don't... Don't you want me baby?
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
Ofcourse, Tiltawhirl being the oracle of gaming, like NGC and Edge, he must be right. After all, who are we to have opinions?
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
gair = fair

Before anyone tells me. :P
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I reviewed this yesterday. You can check out my review if you really want to. I gave it a 6 out of 10. I was torn between 6 and 7. 7/10 sounds much better than 6/10 (I've always wondered why when they're only one apart...)

I would have given it a 7 if I'd reviewed it straight after winning it. But it gets a six because since completion (a gair few weeks ago now) I've felt absolutley no urge to pick it up again. And HMV didn't even have TimeSplitters 2 for GC, so I couldn't trade it for that. Grrr.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently, he only thinks straight during his periods.
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tiltawhirl is having his period for sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.