GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I've poisoned myself"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
I think the milk in my ceral this morning was a little off. There was a slight sour taste to it.

Also, I now have a raging stomach ache. It's very uncomfortable.

(Being a bloke you see, when I am ill I do indeed feel the need to tell the whole world about it)
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:11
Regular
Probably everyone here has had food poisoning at one point. It normally appears in the form of "ARGH! I've got a sore stomach.." Nausea can appear also.

Oh, and milk is a perishable "food" so could cause death, but not food poisoning, so don't worry.
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
never mind, I just read the "studying of milkness"
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
whenever I have stomach pains, I tend to drink a lot of water, this seems to work most of the time.
Tue 21/01/03 at 20:40
Regular
i flushes muchness out of the system, and gives the minerals needed for your antibodies to fight the bacteria.
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Got the runs yet Venom?
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
maddmun wrote:
> i flushes muchness out of the system, and gives the minerals needed
> for your antibodies to fight the bacteria.

Proteins you need, not minerals.
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I think i poisened my friends, once. I feed him some tip ex.
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Nope Sheepy, and indeed the stomach cramps appear to be subsiding.

It looks like I'll make a full recovery. So unfortunate, I was just about to write you into my will, too...
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
So no, er, "flowing of muddy waters"?
Tue 21/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I had poisoning. FOr an afternoon.

Had the worst, most acute pain in my side ver. For hours. Then, i was sick at the docters. I went for a p*ss and every tihng was better.

Odd.

But it hurt like hell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.