GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I've poisoned myself"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
I think the milk in my ceral this morning was a little off. There was a slight sour taste to it.

Also, I now have a raging stomach ache. It's very uncomfortable.

(Being a bloke you see, when I am ill I do indeed feel the need to tell the whole world about it)
Wed 22/01/03 at 03:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Meka Dragon wrote:

Now was the milk really off, or did it just curdle with the contents of your stomach?

That can happen if you drink too much alcohol over a short period of time. It happened to my room-mate when I was living in Canada.
--------------

Urgh, that reminds me. A few weeks ago (before Christmas I think), I gotten absolutely rotten p!ssed, and couldn't remember the night before. ANYWAY, I wake up at about 7:30am, not feeling overly ill, but ill nevertheless. I remember being absolutely starving, and had a proper bad hankering for Rice Crispies. SO, I got a big bowl (those football-bowls you could get a while ago), filled right up to the top, and finished it all off. I was still hungry, so I polished off another full bowl.

So I'm sitting in my living room for a bit, and then a feel slightly sick and tired, so I went back to bed. I woke up abut 10mins later, and was sick into a bucket my Dad placed there the night before (I think).

I noticed when I was sick, that when I looked in the bucket (for some reason), it looked like little clouds, or snooker balls in a white velvet sack. THAT'S WHAT CURDLING DOES! And it was horrible; even moreso to think that it came out of my stomache.

Needless to say, I haven't got in such a state since.
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
GnomeKiller wrote:
> Really?
>
> What of that tale about lining the stomach with milk to prevent
> getting drunk?

I thought that was bread?
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Really?

What of that tale about lining the stomach with milk to prevent getting drunk?
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:13
Regular
"not dead"
Now was the milk really off, or did it just curdle with the contents of your stomach?

That can happen if you drink too much alcohol over a short period of time. It happened to my room-mate when I was living in Canada.
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:36
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> If you were *laughing* why were there g's and r's in there???
>
> I refuse to be drawn into an argument like this so I will finish it
> now:
>
> This is a foeum, you can take as long as you like to type messages,
> therefor TXT talk is stupid as it looks stupid, it is only to save
> space in text messages which have a limited size. If you can type out
> a full message - do it, it looks much better and shows off your
> capability with the english language.

i woz laffing wiv rs lik a pirot
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> nice this is a 'foeum' lol

yep, its like a forum but with less newbies
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Maybe a piece of your treasured tin foil fell into your cereal and you ate it unawares.
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
nice this is a 'foeum' lol
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you were *laughing* why were there g's and r's in there???

I refuse to be drawn into an argument like this so I will finish it now:

This is a foeum, you can take as long as you like to type messages, therefor TXT talk is stupid as it looks stupid, it is only to save space in text messages which have a limited size. If you can type out a full message - do it, it looks much better and shows off your capability with the english language.
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:19
Regular
Oh dear my Txt talk werent as bad as him in my eyes.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.