GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What could be done in GTA4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 16:31
Regular
What can be done for GTA4?
There could be the ability to WALK around the train carrages and cause havoc in there. I think there should be more inside building orintated missions and like the abilty to walk into bakeries, banks, bars and stuff. You could do bank robberies and shoplifts!
One thing that was in the first but not the second or the third was the ability to drive bikes! If you had bikes you could SPEED away from cops and drive through forrests and go trough alyways.
what do u think?
Tue 22/01/02 at 15:52
Regular
"not dead"
GTA4 will need to somehow be more shocking than 3.

I suggest missions in which you have to poke out the eyes of small children, with sticks.
Tue 22/01/02 at 15:47
Come on write your ideas!
Mon 21/01/02 at 22:19
There should be other 'legal' jobs to do like a truck cab driver, pizza delivery boy and these could then tie in with the main storyline. mabey a 'simple' mission editor or when u get to crime boss overlord you controll a gang and have to then hire people to attack the rival gangs so all the gangs are fighting over the city!
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
In GTA4, I think there should be some sort of special engine invented, called the improvisation engine (with a better name!), which allows you to basically do anything you want. I would love it if you could walk into the nearest supermarket, pour bags of flour over everyone and then simply leave, without hurting a soul. Now that the circumstances surrounding GTA3 are gone, this prospect may not be too far a dream away.
Mon 21/01/02 at 20:19
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i've said it before but what i would like to see in the next gta is motor bikes it would be cool to do stunts and jumps, while getting chased by the police.
Mon 21/01/02 at 18:13
Regular
The PC version of GTA3 will be very good, because of the PC's ability to download patches and edit the game!
Mon 21/01/02 at 16:40
"slightlyshortertagl"
nothing much to add .. but it should be good if extra interactivity was added.. how about 1 CD per level.. that way they can cram more stuff into each level and increase detail...

However we arew making all these assumptions thinking that they will make a GTA4.. what if they dont :(
Mon 21/01/02 at 16:31
What can be done for GTA4?
There could be the ability to WALK around the train carrages and cause havoc in there. I think there should be more inside building orintated missions and like the abilty to walk into bakeries, banks, bars and stuff. You could do bank robberies and shoplifts!
One thing that was in the first but not the second or the third was the ability to drive bikes! If you had bikes you could SPEED away from cops and drive through forrests and go trough alyways.
what do u think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.