GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What could be done in GTA4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 16:31
Regular
What can be done for GTA4?
There could be the ability to WALK around the train carrages and cause havoc in there. I think there should be more inside building orintated missions and like the abilty to walk into bakeries, banks, bars and stuff. You could do bank robberies and shoplifts!
One thing that was in the first but not the second or the third was the ability to drive bikes! If you had bikes you could SPEED away from cops and drive through forrests and go trough alyways.
what do u think?
Wed 23/01/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'd like to be able to enter the buildings instead of parking in the green ring, so going to see a boss means going to his office. You could also go to the strip bar, have a pint and enjoy the show.
Tue 22/01/02 at 22:12
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
yup, online gang wars would be very good.
Tue 22/01/02 at 19:53
A cool addition could be to go in banks and shops and perform shoplifts. You could go to a gang, hire some muscle and go, ram raid a bank grab cash and gettaway to a safe house in one. if could turn into a low view 3d person camera inside buildings and the banks, resterants, hotels could have coridors and turn into a 3d person adventure. of course when you grab the cash and get outside you gonna need driving skills aswell. This could be so many games in one!
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Strafex wrote:
> How about allowing the entire game to be played with 4 player
> splitscreen.

Four players go around liberty city, doing as they please.
They
> could work together or compete for bounty, depending on what they feel
> like.

They could steal some cars and race or have a competition to see how
> many people they can run over.
Or if they wanted they could simply try to kill
> each other.
*Drools*
Tue 22/01/02 at 17:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Multi-player would rule all.
Being able to enter buildings and carry out missions indoors.
Something to actually spend all your money on.
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:56
Regular
Stael cars, drive tham back to a shop which you have just claimed and put prices on each car. Then flog em.
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:54
Regular
How about allowing the entire game to be played with 4 player splitscreen.

Four players go around liberty city, doing as they please.
They could work together or compete for bounty, depending on what they feel like.

They could steal some cars and race or have a competition to see how many people they can run over.
Or if they wanted they could simply try to kill each other.

It has potential, but how much would liberty city have to be cut down if in order to allow 4 player splitscreen?
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
GTA4 would have to be perfect.

The virtual world would have to be even more realistic. I'd imagine it would have to contain people doing jobs - not following set paths. Taxi drivers WOULD HAVE TO pick up people and also you should be able to get rides in them.

Other people should get police on them. I'd love to see a robbery being carried out and police turning up to stop it actually outside a mission. And of course I could join in - beat up the robbers and nick their stash!

There would have to be more vehicles including those bikes I miss so much. You would have to be able to get on trains like someone else said. I'd love to go and beat up those ticket collectors I hate so much :). Shops would have to be enterable. One thing I hated about GTA3 was you couldn't go into the Police Station and reenact Terminator 1. I would have loved to do that. There would also have to be a return of the Haris Krisnas... I miss them :/
Tue 22/01/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
howarrob wrote:
> There should be other 'legal' jobs to do like a truck cab driver, pizza delivery
> boy and these could then tie in with the main storyline.

It would be a good idea for a little 10 minute sub-game, but I don't see how it could tie in with the story (without going criminal anyway) and still stay exciting. Remember, we want to do activities that can't be done in real life.
Tue 22/01/02 at 15:54
that's cruel! and cool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.