GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What could be done in GTA4?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 16:31
Regular
What can be done for GTA4?
There could be the ability to WALK around the train carrages and cause havoc in there. I think there should be more inside building orintated missions and like the abilty to walk into bakeries, banks, bars and stuff. You could do bank robberies and shoplifts!
One thing that was in the first but not the second or the third was the ability to drive bikes! If you had bikes you could SPEED away from cops and drive through forrests and go trough alyways.
what do u think?
Wed 23/01/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
GTA4 should have more inteligant cops.

They end up killing themselves and doing stupid things.

Also more acces to buildings.

And motor bikes would be cool as an added vehicule

also an army base somwhere.
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:54
I think that the gangs shouldnt be as 'super clever'. Whenever your just driving past a gang memeber they start firing st you!!! It would be better if they didnt becasue surely they cant see its you if your in a car! Fair enough if you walk past a gang they can shoot but not if you drive past at high speed
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Smoother graphics for a start with a less jerky frame rate.
And a wider range of Radio stations would go well, changing from city to city.
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:49
You should have more types of vechicles like in GTa2 the mission where you get the fire engines with fire spray instead of water and bikes as in the ones you cycle. It would be rubbish but fun to nick it off someone.
And have you noticed there are never little kids about? They probably don't want anyone killing them!
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:46
What about the police are more realistic by arresting the people on the street when they fight instead of just the guy you are. They should have a create your own car/person mode aswell.
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
How about indicators on the cars. I'm fed up of smashing into a car when it turns without warning.
Wed 23/01/02 at 19:01
A design your own gang feature where you could chose the dress of a gang and their style of fighting. You could make a gang that all have dog heads! Oh yeah, pets would be a good idea so police get guard dogs and you can hire monkeys to help with shoplifts!
Wed 23/01/02 at 16:55
I think you should start off as a second rate mime artist in GTA4. You'd have to work your way up through juggling etc. to become the ringmaster at a traveling circus!

Think of the endless scope for missions!!!

Lion tamer missions!

Getting shot out of a cannon!

Being a grotesquely disfigured freak!

Elephant balancing!!!

it goes on......
Wed 23/01/02 at 16:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
GTA3 will improve and capitalise on the success of GTA3 by being released as soon as possible, with very few changes other than new weapons, missions and cities.

You know it's true.
Wed 23/01/02 at 16:12
Regular
"I confused?"
More guns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.