GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheapest Broadband providers?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/01/03 at 01:16
Regular
What are they? Any for £20 a month? Not cable though as i'm sure you can't get NTL where I live.

Don't suppose you know if the providers cover Northen Ireland too? Why you would know that- is a mystery but it's worth a try.

Cheers for anything.
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:22
Regular
1p a minute

Ukonline & Tesco.net....yes tesco.net!!!!quite funny really!
Sat 25/01/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Tag as above"
Bet you can't find one cheaper than this

http://www.freebb.co.uk

Although I'd find out what the catch is first. I've heard they will deliver web via a browser customised to target advertising at users.
Sat 25/01/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
There are loads that are cheap. I pay £23.44 a month which is cheap. Some are less than £20 but offer caps like p2p traffic is slower e.g only allowed to go at 1/3 of the speed. Becareful that you dont go for one that has something like this if you use alot of p2p stuff. Most ADSL ISP are £20 or just above, or just below. BT and Freeserve are too expensive, and AOL will not work with XBox Live.
Sat 25/01/03 at 14:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'd watch it if you choose a cheap provider. See this news article from a while back:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/2178373.stm

God know's if it's changed by now, but think about it carefully before you decide to be nice to Whitestripes.
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:32
Regular
I know one for £16.99 a month

Be nice to me and I'll tell you
Sat 25/01/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
What are they? Any for £20 a month? Not cable though as i'm sure you can't get NTL where I live.

Don't suppose you know if the providers cover Northen Ireland too? Why you would know that- is a mystery but it's worth a try.

Cheers for anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.