GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest OPS2M"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/01/02 at 08:19
Regular
Received the latest edition of OPS2M this morning, nearly a week and a half early.

Playable Demos

Rez
Wipeout Fusion (For the 3rd Month)
Parappa the Rapper 2
Crash Bandicoot
Robot Wars
Soul Reaver 2
Oh and a game called Metal Gear Solid 2

Not had chance to have much of a go, have to go out today but the first part of the demo is the same as the one with Z.O.E., get to the bridge and defeat Olga, then the mag says there is more.

Video Previews

Onimusha 2
Agent Under Fire
SSX Tricky
Mike Tyson Boxing
Kessen 2
ICO
Toca Race Driver

Reviews with scores

Ace Combat 7/10
Parappa The Rapper 7/10
Moto GP 2 7/10
Police 24/7 5/10
Salt Lake 2002 5/10
Centre Court 4/10
Monsters Inc 4/10
Legends Of Wrestling 5/10
Evil Twin 5/10
Magix music Maker 6/10
Space Race 5/10
Woody Woodpecker 3/10

That just leaves the review for Metal Gear Solid 2, so what do we think that got, well it is the official playstation 2 magazine so of course it received........... 10/10

I think this mag is in the shops on 29th Jan, next edition 22nd Feb with Demos of Herdy Gerdy and Dynasty Warriors 3. I will post more details on the MGS2 demo later if someelse does not beat me to it.
Sat 19/01/02 at 08:19
Regular
Received the latest edition of OPS2M this morning, nearly a week and a half early.

Playable Demos

Rez
Wipeout Fusion (For the 3rd Month)
Parappa the Rapper 2
Crash Bandicoot
Robot Wars
Soul Reaver 2
Oh and a game called Metal Gear Solid 2

Not had chance to have much of a go, have to go out today but the first part of the demo is the same as the one with Z.O.E., get to the bridge and defeat Olga, then the mag says there is more.

Video Previews

Onimusha 2
Agent Under Fire
SSX Tricky
Mike Tyson Boxing
Kessen 2
ICO
Toca Race Driver

Reviews with scores

Ace Combat 7/10
Parappa The Rapper 7/10
Moto GP 2 7/10
Police 24/7 5/10
Salt Lake 2002 5/10
Centre Court 4/10
Monsters Inc 4/10
Legends Of Wrestling 5/10
Evil Twin 5/10
Magix music Maker 6/10
Space Race 5/10
Woody Woodpecker 3/10

That just leaves the review for Metal Gear Solid 2, so what do we think that got, well it is the official playstation 2 magazine so of course it received........... 10/10

I think this mag is in the shops on 29th Jan, next edition 22nd Feb with Demos of Herdy Gerdy and Dynasty Warriors 3. I will post more details on the MGS2 demo later if someelse does not beat me to it.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:05
Regular
10/10?????

that must mean it is perfect in every way. we will have to wait and see
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:09
Regular
MGS2..YES!!!! I get the mag early to, but it hasn't come yet. :(
Can't wait!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
MGS2 - Excellent, cant wait!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:50
Regular
Nice MGS2, well i have got Z.O.E so i hope there is lots more on the demo with OPS2 as i have already played it if its the same one as you get with Z.O.E
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:52
Regular
well being completely honest they games and the reviews look poor except the MGS2 one.
Sat 19/01/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Tag as above"
Kid Rock wrote:
> well being completely honest they games and the reviews look poor except the
> MGS2 one.

Depends how you look at it and how they score them.

Whats average? 5/10?

I think they should keep track of all the games they've reviewed and there scores and say what the current average game score is, then we'd know where the game score in the great scheme.
Sat 19/01/02 at 12:12
Regular
Scott Giles wrote:
> Nice MGS2, well i have got Z.O.E so i hope there is lots more on the demo with
> OPS2 as i have already played it if its the same one as you get with Z.O.E

The first part is the same as the ZOE one, but the mag says there is a lot more but they do not spoil it by telling you what.
Sat 19/01/02 at 13:13
Regular
i cant wait to get this mag now. not because of the mag but because of the demo thats with it.

SSX Tricky still a video? that game came out ages ago
Sat 19/01/02 at 14:14
Regular
Devil May Cry wasnt a Metal Gears Solid 2 beater after all though it is a good game, that goes to PSW crap review score to Metal Gear Solid 2, 9/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.