GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I really do detest my school"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
I do

I won't bore you with that though... I shall tell you a story of me today.

I was walking home through the woods... well it's not really as a big road and path goes through it and well theres only a small number of trees for about half a mile

ANYWAY

I was walking and then the sun suddently exploded and lit up the whole woods bit... but I was the only one walking and there was no cars... complete silence... I just stood for a second to acknowledge the strangeness of it all, it was cool.

Also I'm applying for two jobs tomorrow and getting my hair cut... I hate doing both.

Boo
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Oh, so you got to know men reasonably well before eh?

Kinky
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just got my hair cut, thankfully. Hate having it done.

We get a woman coming round now though, and I know her reasonably well so it's much better. {:)
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
Some complete bender bus driver was being a complete bender the other day.
My mate and i had to run and hail the bus down on a hail and ride section, it was just after the bus stop but there was no way we could have got there in time. Anyway we got on the bus and he said something like "i shouldnt have stopped for you", i was like "What, we couldnt have got there", and he said "well you could", and i said "i couldnt". Anyway we argued for a while, then i sat down without taking my ticket out of the little machine thing. Then i got off and DIDNT say thankyou, sure showed him.
True story by the way...
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:59
"period drama"
No.
Way.
I'm getting me barnet snipped in the morrow astwell.
And I also hate it.

Anywho - funny thing happened to me.
Few days ago - really windy AND rainy on way home - blowing it in my face (stay clean) and drenching me. The wind and the rain is freezing cold and I've had enough.
I've got my head down a shout "F*F**K OFF!" when a really big gust soaks my face and some old woman with a brolly walks right past me muttering some stuff about rude boys these days.
I didin't even see her.
Made me chuckle
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Do I get a medal?
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:43
Regular
You weirdo.
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Max Power"
er-no wrote:
> Yes, I would like fries with that please.

would you like ketchup with that

p.s. i couldnt help noticing your tagline.
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I gave the link to the site

its funnee
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-D
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yes, I would like fries with that please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.