GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I really do detest my school"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
I do

I won't bore you with that though... I shall tell you a story of me today.

I was walking home through the woods... well it's not really as a big road and path goes through it and well theres only a small number of trees for about half a mile

ANYWAY

I was walking and then the sun suddently exploded and lit up the whole woods bit... but I was the only one walking and there was no cars... complete silence... I just stood for a second to acknowledge the strangeness of it all, it was cool.

Also I'm applying for two jobs tomorrow and getting my hair cut... I hate doing both.

Boo
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Balls"
go home and have a shower to get rid of all the exess hair, or dont you like water either?
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
BAh you got me there. I have to wear the stupidest T-shirt just so my other clothes dont have hair in them for all eternity.
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Didn't you get it cut last week?

One day someone will invent something that allows them to cut your hair without getting hair down your back.
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
BUT
BUT

You leave with your neck all itchy
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:40
Regular
The seat is well comfy though
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate when they spray the water... it makes me cry and they talk too much and err I dunno
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Balls"
what is so bad about getting ya hair cut any way? all ya gotta do is sit for about 10 to 15 minutes. easy.
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Actually I'm going to cancel it

Going to barbers at week-end
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Balls"
Mystique wrote:
> You weirdo.

and what are you comparing him to? your self? i hope you know there is no such thing as normal, every one is differnt, you never know he might be normal in a perfect world and you might be a weirdo.

now what am i going on about.
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
I have long hair. shoulder length at some areas. I need to get another photo to show it off...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.