GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Observe ---- Your choice."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
Ok, so I have been toying around with some ideas that might make SO better, want to change the layout but at the moment that can be left as it is. Also were thinking of trying to raise some money for it to get a proper domain without all the ads in there. But these can wait..

So I want suggestions. Views and ideas on these and anything else you can think on.

new questions for profiles?
Captions for each persons pic?

Remember the idea behind the site is to have info on all of us for us all to use, nothing else so don't suggest pants ideas that make no sense.
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
A caption contest each week/month - Put a centre pic in the middle of the page and people can submit their captions.

That'll be funny.
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:34
Regular
"EX - Staff Flirt"
I'll help if you want =)
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:10
"I hate that!!!"
a chat room would be cool
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Making the site a little cleaner would be a nice start.
>
> The main member list is just unruly, and needs a makeover.
>
> I'd be happy to contribute towards this.

Ideas, help etc always welcome. If people want to take time making the changes and e-mailing them (or a link showing them) to the address on the site then it makes changing it a lot easier.

thanks
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:05
"Darkness, always"
Making the site a little cleaner would be a nice start.

The main member list is just unruly, and needs a makeover.

I'd be happy to contribute towards this.
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
I've said all I have to say :0)
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ok, so I have been toying around with some ideas that might make SO better, want to change the layout but at the moment that can be left as it is. Also were thinking of trying to raise some money for it to get a proper domain without all the ads in there. But these can wait..

So I want suggestions. Views and ideas on these and anything else you can think on.

new questions for profiles?
Captions for each persons pic?

Remember the idea behind the site is to have info on all of us for us all to use, nothing else so don't suggest pants ideas that make no sense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.