GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Observe ---- Your choice."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
Ok, so I have been toying around with some ideas that might make SO better, want to change the layout but at the moment that can be left as it is. Also were thinking of trying to raise some money for it to get a proper domain without all the ads in there. But these can wait..

So I want suggestions. Views and ideas on these and anything else you can think on.

new questions for profiles?
Captions for each persons pic?

Remember the idea behind the site is to have info on all of us for us all to use, nothing else so don't suggest pants ideas that make no sense.
Sun 02/02/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Fantastically put phi1
Sun 02/02/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Smashed, your IQ needs a few things:
1) It needs to be a lot bigger
2) It looks too tacky, put a colour scheme in it
Sun 02/02/03 at 22:16
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
Aliboy your site needs a few things
1) it needs to be a lot smaller font size
2) it looks to tacky, put a colour scheme in it

No offence,gr8 idea tho
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Very nice
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Made the first change in a while just now. New colour and a few extras all thanks to RBS for them.
Sat 01/02/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I took 20 pictures of myself yesterday and I put them all into a disc.
> Maybe if your lucky you might get to get one for the site:-o
>
> But that's only if you are lucky

Oh dear......
Our only hope is a virus to invade your PC and destroy them all
:-P
Sat 01/02/03 at 01:18
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I took 20 pictures of myself yesterday and I put them all into a disc. Maybe if your lucky you might get to get one for the site:-o

But that's only if you are lucky
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
already being used for business purposes.
sadly

unless someone else has one? :-P
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Use your ISP, they give you webspace...

Freeserve - 120 meg
NTL - 55meg
AOL - You mug
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
signed up for a bravenet page just incase it proves to be a better choice. Can always host them both and use one (if bandwith gets exceeded)

Anyway more onto the idea of the post. If anyone wants to design a new look for the site then go for it, create the new look and link the profiles to the ones already there (or if you want to redo the profile pages then just do a couple unless you want to do them all)

Then post the links and send them to the SO address, I'll put links to them on the site and pick the best ones.

No prize other than the fame of it being yours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.