GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing Trading Post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:40
Regular
There will be enough owners to justify one now :D

Firstly, I want all the different types of fruit.

I have peaches and apples, and I need oranges, cherrys, cocunuts and pears.

So if you have any of those we can trade :D
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:41
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ahhhhhhhhh, one of my villagers took 25,000 off of me for a stupid pitfall, i then put it down in hope of pushin him into it and fell into it myself!!
Sat 08/03/03 at 15:39
Regular
"the burning sky"
Technically it is not an online game. You play the game in a village, doing tasks, fishin, bug-catchin and many other things. You get to design your house, and add a basement and other floors. Now onto items. You can send items to other people by requesting a code from this guy in your village, you then email(the online part) or give the code to your friend and voila the trade is complete. You can also visit another persons town by memory cards.
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:03
Regular
i don't really understand this game, but am tempted by it. So u can collect things but i still don't understand, can u play it online?
Sat 08/03/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'll trade something for a orange, i have pears, anyone want a pear?
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:49
Regular
You give the item you want to trade to Tom Nook, then give him the name of the person and the persons town that you're trading with and he'll give you a code.

Then ya just give the code to the person you're trading with, he tells Tom Nook the code and gets the item.

Solksjaer go on Animal Crossing.com, if you click on one of the banners then you can get a code to get Soccer for the NES.
Fri 07/03/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
plasticcoated wrote:
"On Animal-crossing.com theres a Tom Nook link, click on it for a code, say the code to The Nook to get an item."

Cool. Is that the first one, or are there any other codes for things that're worth getting?

And how do you guys trade stuff between each other, anyway?
Do you send Memory Cards, or something??
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:16
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
success! i now have fully grown pear, peach, apple and orange trees! can anyone trade a fruit for a bug net plz?
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have peaches to swap for pears or apples.
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> I have cherries if anyone wants them. Some kangaroo came into my town
> and sold one to me, which i then quicky planted a few days a go. So
> anyone want them, in exchange for furni? Just offer me a piece and i
> will confirm. Thanks

Soz, my cherry tree failed. Hopefully my money trees and spade tree dont.
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I grow Pears.
>
> Anyone want to swap for, well, any other fruit except coconuts?

I'm hopefully growing a cherry tree.

scruffythejanitor wrote:
> i have 2 peach trees growin u can have a peach when they grow. i also
> have oranges pears and apples

I'd like a few oranges, or a peach.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.