GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing Trading Post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:40
Regular
There will be enough owners to justify one now :D

Firstly, I want all the different types of fruit.

I have peaches and apples, and I need oranges, cherrys, cocunuts and pears.

So if you have any of those we can trade :D
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
Coecalanth is the name and i caught seventeen yesterday, it paid off almost all my 390,000 debt along with the other fish i caught! I even donated one to the museum! So any1 got modern furniture. I have some spare coecalanths if any1 ones to give me a few pieces o furni, dunno if you can trade fish, but you can trade fruit so i assume it is allowed. So anyone want to take me up on the offer?
Mon 10/03/03 at 10:23
Regular
J-42 wrote:
> Where can i find rare fish, the rarest i've come across is one of
> those zebrs fish.

Fish on a rainy day.

I've caught two MASSIVE ones.
I can't remember what it's name was, but I gave one to the museum and took the other one home (Nook was closed that day).
When I put the fish in my room, it took up two spaces!

Nook payed 15,000 bells for it too.

Not bad, eh?
Sun 09/03/03 at 17:24
Regular
"the burning sky"
Anyone got modern furni that they are willing to trade?
Sun 09/03/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Where can i find rare fish, the rarest i've come across is one of those zebrs fish.
Sun 09/03/03 at 16:07
Regular
My final debt was 748,000 bells. I haven't paid any yet. I've caught Coelcanths (Only when it rains) But, when do you get the Stringfish?
Sun 09/03/03 at 15:31
Regular
"the burning sky"
Whitestripes wrote:
> The final debt is about 490,000 or something.

Final debt, i dont have the second floor or anythin and he charged me that for a room enlargement. I payed off the one for my basement and he asked me what color roof i wanted. I then time travelled to see if he had done it and to see what i get next. He had enlarged my ground floor without me asking! Will i get chance to get the second floor?
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Agreed!
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
I'll give you a smack in the face.
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Does anyone want to GIVE me anything?
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:12
Regular
I'm sure i'll find a way to get over it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.