GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing Trading Post"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:40
Regular
There will be enough owners to justify one now :D

Firstly, I want all the different types of fruit.

I have peaches and apples, and I need oranges, cherrys, cocunuts and pears.

So if you have any of those we can trade :D
Wed 19/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have no money, aprt from the £500 in my account. Oh, and that bundle of fifty pund notes in the fire.(It's cold)
Wed 19/03/03 at 19:07
"Gracia senoir"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> It's not fair.
> i need money.

> Anyone want to give me money?
> Anyone ...?

Well i'm not, i dont have alot of money mysef.
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
Nope, you need to import it, as well as a device called Freeloader (about £16) As for Impoting Animal Crossing, check Ebay, and i am sure other guys with the game have some good links. And you get a free memory card with all copies so it is not a bad deal...
Wed 19/03/03 at 08:19
I have just purchased a gamecube, so im not ‘cube’ wise yet. And I was just wondering is Animal Crossing going to be released in this country?
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:56
"period drama"
Oh, and what size memory card does the game (well, a part of it) take up?
4MB?
I bloody well hope so
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:17
"period drama"
If only I had some money left....
Then I could get all the gubbins and this game.

It's not fair.
i need money.

Anyone want to give me money?
Anyone ...?
Tue 18/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have pears, and cherrys. ANyone want them. I'll be willing to trade those for either other fruit, or fruity furniture...
(I also have other things to trade)
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:57
Regular
"aliens exist"
you go to him on the raffle, day, and all you can do is try the raffle u cant buy anything
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
How do you use the Raffle Tickets?

I've got about 10 now, and all Tom Nook tells me is that I've got to use them buy the end of the month. Do I have to give them to him before the Raffle date, or do I go see him, with them, on that date??

And seeing as the 31st of this month is my Birthday, it could be a very good day for me in Animal Crossing - no matter what I get in real-life (if anything!!)! :D
Thu 13/03/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Dammit! I planted the cherries round by the side of my house, but the tree didn't grow, and the initial sprout just dissapeared!!

Now, it's either because Bill did something to it when he discreetly painted my roof as a thank-you for giving him the 6-ball shirt; or it's because I planted it in a compressed area, lacking in light (which according to the letter Bill showed be the next-day, you shouldn't do...)

So, either way, it's Bill's fault!
And now I have to try and get some more cherries... Somehow....

But I've asked him to give me Soccer in my letter (like that think at Animal-Crossing.com says to do).
And I like the Starman, too. Reminds me of Mario Kart 64 when I hear that music...

I also designed a fairly-basic Man United home shirt for myself, and it looks pretty good, I think (even though 'Vodafone' was too-long a word, and I had to use "United", instead).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.