GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sims PS2 is very good!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
Got a copy at the weekend, and it is very good. The quality of the graphics is equal if not better than the pc version, and you can zoom right into the action without jaggies. The transfer to PS2 controller is good, with the right stick working the angle and zoom and R1 adjusting the rotation of objects in build mode.

Just make sure you have plenty of space on your memory card as the game saves are big!
Mon 03/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
Got a copy at the weekend, and it is very good. The quality of the graphics is equal if not better than the pc version, and you can zoom right into the action without jaggies. The transfer to PS2 controller is good, with the right stick working the angle and zoom and R1 adjusting the rotation of objects in build mode.

Just make sure you have plenty of space on your memory card as the game saves are big!
Mon 03/02/03 at 13:04
Regular
Do you like to play with dolls Update?
Mon 03/02/03 at 13:20
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Do you like to play with dolls Update?

idiot .......The Sims is just a variation of games like Civ2, Sim City, etc So where's your problem?
Mon 03/02/03 at 13:25
Regular
Update2.01 wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Do you like to play with dolls Update?
>
> idiot .......The Sims is just a variation of games like Civ2, Sim
> City, etc So where's your problem?

Well for starters it's a crap game. It's like a virtual dolls house, it's the most overrated piece of toss for many years.

Do you honestly enjoy making your people go to the toilet and changing the wall paper?

The fact that the Sims mainly appeals to girls in about the 12-16 age bracket says it all really doesn't it?
Mon 03/02/03 at 13:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The fact that it takes up so much space on a memory card adds final insult to injury, oh and I agree with everything Tiltawhirl says, he sums up the game perfectly.
Mon 03/02/03 at 14:28
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The fact that the Sims mainly appeals to girls in about the 12-16 age
> bracket says it all really doesn't it?

Think you can squeeze me in? I'm 17. :D
Mon 03/02/03 at 14:36
Regular
Lucy R wrote:

> Think you can squeeze me in? I'm 17. :D

So many innuendo's and so little time.

:D
Mon 03/02/03 at 14:38
Regular
Sims is boring...
Mon 03/02/03 at 14:38
Regular
It's a filthy world really, isn't it?
Mon 03/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
The Sims wa crap on the PC, it's crap on the PS2 and it'll be crap on the GameCube. Doesn't matter what format.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.