GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many of you actualy use SR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
Just 4 curiosities sake I was wondering how many of you people actually r a member of special reserve and how many r users of the system.

Don't ask y. I'm just curious
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:27
Regular
Well....... I got a GBA Charger for Christmas

So there :p
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've been a member of SR for ages.
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:23
"possibly impossible"
heh.

Well, can't say fairer than that, but I still buy things from them. I got a gba recharger the other day.

so there! ;-)
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
pb doesnt need to be a member as he has won some many games, he has won more games than I have bought from SR. (I have bought more than 26 games altogether though!)
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:18
"possibly impossible"
I'm starting to worry about me. The stress of the job is finally taking it's toll, I think. I just looked at this topic and found it hilarious that there were so many posts saying 'I am a member'

and, yes, I am an SR member, have been for many year, since the original Gameboy (breeze block size) came out. I just like their prices and style, plus the reddies have done me well over the years.

SR are good. So says I.
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
i dont and i dont intend to.. i got a really good independant retailer just next door, they do have some good deals tho...

I didn't lie, I just ommitted certain truths....
Tue 15/01/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Tag as above"
I am a member, have been for about a year.

I used to be a member years ago (something like 10 years ago) but they rubbed me up the wrong way and I got mad and my face went all red and there was steam coming from my ears and they wouldn't play ball and give me the game that I ordered and I was fuming crazy and I ripped some of my hair out then I set my mum on them and that didn't help much so shes in a wheelchair now.

But I've clamed down and I have forgiven them.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
½pint wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
It had to be you! Just
> japing!

well ya know

-----------

I introduced that word to the forums.
> Thank me, for making you sound intellectual, people :D!!!

Isn't that just yapping with a j and 2 ps? :D
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:39
cya tomorow all. any messages worth responding 2 here will be responded 2 2morrow. Just keep sending.

P.s. that wasn't suppose to sound like that mystique. But I suppose it does.
Tue 15/01/02 at 20:38
Regular
"¬_¬"
Mystique wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
It had to be you! Just japing!

well ya know

-----------

I introduced that word to the forums. Thank me, for making you sound intellectual, people :D!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.