GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/02 at 14:56
Regular
Can someone tell me why Flakes(chocolate bar) don't melt and just end up burning.

I know they melt eventually if you leave them out,but I want to know why they burn if you heat them up.

WHY?! WHYYYYYY!?
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:10
Regular
""
She's very slow apost while come now!
Sod off oh stupid brother,I ahve no time for your stupid remarks.
Stop farting,it's really annoying!
Regular
""
I'm sitting next to her on a different computer!
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:09
Regular
""
Beat you to it Neo-Genetic!
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:08
Regular
""
(She had burnt bacon)! As a matter of fact so did I! I like it burnt though... tasty... simpsons drool!
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:06
Same thing happens with bacon as I found out last night.
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:05
Regular
""
Mystique wrote:
> I wish i never asked now

basically if you leave it out in the sun the CHOCOLATE slowly melts doing nothing to the flakes. If you heat it in the micro or sommat it is heating it too hot and so satrts to burn the chocolate and (slighty) the flakes. Slowly heat it up in the micro and the choco will melt better... with out that horrible stench!

Here you go.. my explanation
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Homer: Women should stick to women's sports, like foxy boxing and hot oil wrestling.

Pretty much sums up what Goaty's saying methinks :-)
Wed 16/01/02 at 16:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
Ahhh, the joys of melting things. My favourite thing to hold over a busen burner has to be plastic pens. Ahhhh. You can mould them into wonderous fantabulous shapes. Ahhh.
Wed 16/01/02 at 16:23
I asked my chemistry teacher she said that because the chocolate is wafer thin, the melting and boiling points are alot lower than normal chocolate, plus there's oxygen trapped inside which makes ti more likely to burn. So witht he same amount of heat it takes to melt normal chocolate, it melts the flake and also boils it, but because of all the oxygen trapped, it (instead of boiling) burns!

There's yur answer mystique!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.