GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theres a fan on her knees in a humilating fashion here! I wanna see Pokemon GC!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
News filters through that a Pokemon Gamecube game of sorts is being developed in Japan. And upon hearing that this Pokemon crazy fan, devoted for the past 4 years, with two 'mon sites to her name, is now biting her lip, her nails and the table in anticipation...

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Make it a 3D RPG!

Call me mad or sad, I don't care, but for the past few years of watching, playing and reading about Pokemon I have often conjoured up dreams of a game where, just like Zelda for N64, you can travel immense landscapes and experience realtime battling. Oooh, wouldn't that be cool?

*chat forum members groan*

I mean, Pokemon Stadium was all well and good but...there's only so much you can do with two pokemon in a ring throwing attacks at one another ^^

Until further news ensues this gal will be waiting, ever patient, just like that blue blob Wobbuffet...

Any of you Pokemon lovers out there have a view on this one?

- Caat
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:38
Regular
Nivag wrote:
> What the hell are you sad muppets going on about?! Get a life!

Haven't you got butt cheeks to be sinking your teeth into?
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:40
Regular
HEE HEE HO Ho

Last time I tried that someone tried to grass me up to the law.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:41
Regular
Oh yeah, you had to bring THAT up!
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:44
Regular
get back in that bloody kitchen and get me a root bear
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:50
Regular
I'm starting to dislike you.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Aw dont be like that as long as I get it twice a week youve got nothin to worry about!
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:00
Regular
Get what?

3 Sheep and a goat?
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:01
Regular
yeah thats the one
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:02
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> 3 Sheep and a goat?

Not sheeps then? :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:04
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.