GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theres a fan on her knees in a humilating fashion here! I wanna see Pokemon GC!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
News filters through that a Pokemon Gamecube game of sorts is being developed in Japan. And upon hearing that this Pokemon crazy fan, devoted for the past 4 years, with two 'mon sites to her name, is now biting her lip, her nails and the table in anticipation...

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Make it a 3D RPG!

Call me mad or sad, I don't care, but for the past few years of watching, playing and reading about Pokemon I have often conjoured up dreams of a game where, just like Zelda for N64, you can travel immense landscapes and experience realtime battling. Oooh, wouldn't that be cool?

*chat forum members groan*

I mean, Pokemon Stadium was all well and good but...there's only so much you can do with two pokemon in a ring throwing attacks at one another ^^

Until further news ensues this gal will be waiting, ever patient, just like that blue blob Wobbuffet...

Any of you Pokemon lovers out there have a view on this one?

- Caat
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:22
News filters through that a Pokemon Gamecube game of sorts is being developed in Japan. And upon hearing that this Pokemon crazy fan, devoted for the past 4 years, with two 'mon sites to her name, is now biting her lip, her nails and the table in anticipation...

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Make it a 3D RPG!

Call me mad or sad, I don't care, but for the past few years of watching, playing and reading about Pokemon I have often conjoured up dreams of a game where, just like Zelda for N64, you can travel immense landscapes and experience realtime battling. Oooh, wouldn't that be cool?

*chat forum members groan*

I mean, Pokemon Stadium was all well and good but...there's only so much you can do with two pokemon in a ring throwing attacks at one another ^^

Until further news ensues this gal will be waiting, ever patient, just like that blue blob Wobbuffet...

Any of you Pokemon lovers out there have a view on this one?

- Caat
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:25
Regular
I share the same passion. I would like nothing more than to see a Zelda-esque RPG on the Gamecube, as Pokémon Stadium was very limited.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:26
Regular
A 3D Pokeyman game would rule but me thinks yet again Nintendo are gonna dissapoint us with another stupid Stadium game.

The fact that the game needs the GBA game to run properly says it all really.

Stupid Nintendo, a 3D Pokeyman game would sell by the bucketload, you only have to look at the sales figures for the GBA game in Japan to work that one out.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:30
Regular
If it needs Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire to run properly, it could be a 3D version of the GBA games.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:31
Regular
I bet it's not though.

Probably find it's another version of Snap.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:32
Regular
C.A.A.T! wrote:
just
> like that blue blob Wobbuffet...

I like Pokemon, but what in the world is one of those?
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
It's one of the crap ones, I remember.
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:34
Regular
Good description :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:35
Regular
What the hell are you sad muppets going on about?! Get a life!
Tue 04/02/03 at 13:36
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Good description :D

Lol. Yeah, well... :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.