GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theres a fan on her knees in a humilating fashion here! I wanna see Pokemon GC!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
News filters through that a Pokemon Gamecube game of sorts is being developed in Japan. And upon hearing that this Pokemon crazy fan, devoted for the past 4 years, with two 'mon sites to her name, is now biting her lip, her nails and the table in anticipation...

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE! Make it a 3D RPG!

Call me mad or sad, I don't care, but for the past few years of watching, playing and reading about Pokemon I have often conjoured up dreams of a game where, just like Zelda for N64, you can travel immense landscapes and experience realtime battling. Oooh, wouldn't that be cool?

*chat forum members groan*

I mean, Pokemon Stadium was all well and good but...there's only so much you can do with two pokemon in a ring throwing attacks at one another ^^

Until further news ensues this gal will be waiting, ever patient, just like that blue blob Wobbuffet...

Any of you Pokemon lovers out there have a view on this one?

- Caat
Thu 06/02/03 at 22:18
Regular
My money is on this GC disc being an online adapter thing and the GBA game can then be played online through it. That is why the GC disc is so cheap.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
yes tht is exactly how i want Pokemon GC like a pokemon version of Phantasy Star Online. An real time stategy. and it has to be at least 93% scoring!
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> Someone been watching scooby doo... ugh

Damn! I'm pretty slow today...must be the work or something they put in the water in these parts...
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
C.A.A.T! wrote:
> Oh no...someone's seen through my secret disguise!
>
> Of course! I'm actually a 47 year old chip shop owner called Barry.
> And I would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for you
> meddling kids, grrr.
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha

Scooby Doo has done it again!
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:03
Regular
Someone been watching scooby doo... ugh
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:39
"Darkness, always"
I wish?

What a magnificently powerful comeback. I'm out of my league here, where is the pokemon forum these days?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:36
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Can Act As Tart

You wish
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:35
Unbeliever wrote:
>
> BTW, what does your name stand for?

You don't deserve to know you dirty-minded perv ;p *walks off muttering*
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:31
Unbeliever wrote:
> I see. Hence the innuendos and all that crap. It's probably a big
> greasy bloke sitting at his computer and chuckling to himself! heh!

Oh no...someone's seen through my secret disguise!

Of course! I'm actually a 47 year old chip shop owner called Barry. And I would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids, grrr.

Ha ha ha ha ha
Thu 06/02/03 at 13:41
Regular
Anyone notice that some of them are gone....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.