GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need help :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
Hi im new here, and i just saw the word nintendo so i came in here.

Ive visited the site many times and i love it, so i decided to start posting on here :)

ive seen the reaction that lucy has got, and i dont want tht and ill say now im 23/f and thats all im saying.

the main reason im here is because ive just invested in a GC and i was wondering what games to get, ive got none at the moment.

ALSO if anyone has a go at me for liking games and being a girl i will slap them :|
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:16
Regular
Lol, gerrid!!
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:16
Lucy R wrote:
> Everyone's so threatened by girls on here. It's sickening. But that's
> all I'm saying on that subject...

Threatened by girls?? They should be!! Mwahahahaaah! *cough*

I know the feeling of confusion. At the moment I am equally puzzled as to what games to buy as most of the ones I wanted so bad have either not been brought out yet (e.g - Mario Kart) or, even worse, moved to another console (e.g. - Kameo)*sniff*

It really depends on what you like in a game! I'd definately vote SSBM...the most hilarious GC game yet! Luigi's Mansion isn't too bad and if you're a platform maniac get Mario Sunshine.

If you like RPGs (like I do) then Lost Kingdoms is worth a look. Not the best roleplayer in the world but fun (if played in small doses) ^_^
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
What I have played. TAKE NOTE - my opinions. I am not a know it all nor do I profess to be an authority on these games. I just really enjoyed most of them :o)

Eternal Darkness is great, what a story. I manged to keep 3 people enthralled by that game and they were'nt even playing it.
Really enjoying Super Mario Sunshine still - I remember the first time I played a platform game, and this one still feels as good. Tight, precise control and a smile every 5 minutes.
Pikmin was ok - just played far too many resource managment/strategy games on the PC (and before whitestripes stabs me to death with his pins) I just found the control with the pad irritating beyond belief compared to a mouse.
Resi is great for visuals and scares, but doesn't match eternal darkness for depth and sheer variety.
Rogue leader is great seat of the pants stuff and the visuals and sound are superb. Good gameplay, buy is a bit of a shooter on rails (you have missions but they are quite pre-defined)some people don't like that kind of thing. LOTS of extra's and the gold medals are pretty tough.
Extreme G3 - wow. Pace aplenty but over too quick. Good fun in 4 player mode - worth the cash second hand just for the sonic boom effect. Put that through a decent hifi and it is awesome!
Super Smash Brothers. Tops alone, better in multiplayer.
Mario Party - get 4 mates together, lots of lager, stuff to throw at each other and it's almost as much fun as paintball (the other love of my life).

Still waiting for -with bated breath - MK 5, Metroid *swoon*,Zelda.
Yum!
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:23
well i am into platformers and RPGs. But i love nintendo games.

thanks for everyone whos posted some games.

Also i think lucy is right, you see a female you have no idea what to do.

Also lucy if whitestrips is your boyfreind id get another one, he is way too up himself.
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:25
Regular
tash wrote:

> Also i think lucy is right, you see a female you have no idea what to
> do.

I see no instructions, how do you expect me too know how one works?
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:25
Regular
tash wrote:

> Also lucy if whitestrips is your boyfreind id get another one, he is
> way too up himself.

ha ha ha

Excellant :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Excellant :D

Nice alternative spelling there WS, I like it.
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:27
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Excellant :D

Agreed. :D :D :D :D
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Lucy R wrote:
> Lol, gerrid!!

Oh so someone got it.
If Tphi were here, I can imagine what he would say

"about as funny as the things you said last night Gerrid"

And I don't see a capital letter in my name.
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:29
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> I see no instructions, how do you expect me too know how one works?

Are you implieing that women are there to be used?, just thats what you read instructions for, to use something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.