GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need help :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
Hi im new here, and i just saw the word nintendo so i came in here.

Ive visited the site many times and i love it, so i decided to start posting on here :)

ive seen the reaction that lucy has got, and i dont want tht and ill say now im 23/f and thats all im saying.

the main reason im here is because ive just invested in a GC and i was wondering what games to get, ive got none at the moment.

ALSO if anyone has a go at me for liking games and being a girl i will slap them :|
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:56
Hi im new here, and i just saw the word nintendo so i came in here.

Ive visited the site many times and i love it, so i decided to start posting on here :)

ive seen the reaction that lucy has got, and i dont want tht and ill say now im 23/f and thats all im saying.

the main reason im here is because ive just invested in a GC and i was wondering what games to get, ive got none at the moment.

ALSO if anyone has a go at me for liking games and being a girl i will slap them :|
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:58
Regular
tash wrote:

> ALSO if anyone has a go at me for liking games and being a girl i will
> slap them :|

Kinky :D

WHat sort of games do ya like?

I'd say Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros Melee and Pikmin are must buys whatever types of game you like.
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
hi, doesnt matter what you say you will still get loads of replys.

Also no one will moan at you for being a woman and playing games, well i wont :|

id say the best 5 games for me are (all released cause im sure you will want games now and not in 3 months time lol)...

1. mario sunshine
2. star fox
3. Tony hawks 3
4. Timesplitters 2
5. ISS2

but it really depends on the games you like to play, also im not going to say "some of them are boy games" i like the use of my legs :|
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
Everyone's so threatened by girls on here. It's sickening. But that's all I'm saying on that subject...

Moving on....Super Smash Bros Melee, Timesplitters 2, Starfox Adventures and Super Mario Sunshine are all worth getting (although many - including Tiltawhirl won't agree with me on Starfox).
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:02
Regular
Lucy R wrote:
> Everyone's so threatened by girls on here.

When I was 5 a girl stole my He-Man, i've been scared of them ever since.
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:02
Regular
Pikmin, Pikmin and Pikmin.

Don't forget to pre-order Skies of Arcadia Legends, Zelda: The Wind Waker and Metroid Prime.

Best 3 games in the world!
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Some nice self importance boosting there.
"Darkness, always"
My reputation precedes me.

Be nice, don't be an irritatingly flirtatious harlet and we'll get along just fine.

*waits for someone to get irritated by the use of the word "flirtatious" in place of the more commonly used "flirty"*

By hell and blood some of you people do get on my nerves when you do that.
Regular
"bit of a brain"
there without the t
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What?

Everybody threatened by girls?

I doubt you've talked to many......not to be nasty or anything.

Anyway.

SMS is the best.

Tash is an evil God.

And it has vultures heads.

I think......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.