GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i need help :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
Hi im new here, and i just saw the word nintendo so i came in here.

Ive visited the site many times and i love it, so i decided to start posting on here :)

ive seen the reaction that lucy has got, and i dont want tht and ill say now im 23/f and thats all im saying.

the main reason im here is because ive just invested in a GC and i was wondering what games to get, ive got none at the moment.

ALSO if anyone has a go at me for liking games and being a girl i will slap them :|
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:43
Regular
Erm so many replies? Leave them alone?
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:41
"Darkness, always"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> No because she's not a sl-ut and doesn't suck d-ick.

Have you lost your mind? Only good girls suck cóck.
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:38
"Darkness, always"
tash wrote:
> Also i think lucy is right, you see a female you have no idea what to
> do.

I usually say "get your filthy hands off me, I'm spoken for".
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:17
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Why so coy?

i dont know how much we can get away with in here, swearing and stuff.

so im just not saying a word which im not sure if we are not allowed to say, i dont want to get banned.
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why so coy?
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:12
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> But the majority i've met are.

i know what you mean, but i think thats just cause the ones who arnt, u know whats, dont talk about cause they arnt, you know whats, while the, you know whats, talk about it cause they are, you know whats. :|

you know what i think ive cleared up this little mess, very bad choice of words :|
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
Okay maybe I was a bit out of line saying all girls that *ahem* *ahem* are sl*ts so i take that back.

But the majority i've met are.
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:07
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

What are you saying about my girlfriend?

Not complaining, we just split up, you can say whatever you want. Just wondering if you knew her?
;^)

No, in fairness to her, she was a nice girl, and we split up on friendly terms. We wanted different things.
I didn't want to choke in her cigarette smoke.
:^)
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:01
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

id rather you not say that about women who do, do that (im not saying anything norty)

my girlfreind doesnt, but i know girls who do but wont just do it with anyone.
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:01
Regular
Ha ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.