GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YAY! 16"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 23:13
Regular
In about 45 minutes I guess...

So my birthday tommorrow, feel free to say how great I am because its so hard to errr life for a year and stuff.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm 29 this year.

...damn.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Happy Birthday SHEEPY, here have a free game.

*hands over free game*

Take it then! Take it!
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:33
Regular
7 months and 4 days until i'm twenty, goddammit I feel old...........
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yes happy birthday to the one they call Sheepy.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Happy brithday Sheepy.
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:34
Regular
"..."
Mr Gynaecologist wrote:
> Yes happy birthday! all you have to look forward to now is, 18, 21, Mid-Life
> Crisis and death!

ooh god how depressing im almost 19!

Hey...at least you still have your 21st to look forward to. Make a real night of it...I did and my liver has never been the same since :S
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:18
Mr Gynaecologist wrote:
> Im usually very sadistic! BURN ANTS BURN!!! But... Im actually studying at the
> mo so SR is only P/T, and unfortunatly im only a Telesales Monkey.

I go full
> time in the summer but i intend to join the Police and get a startng wage of
> around 20k. i dont care what you say about the police 20k at 19 will make me
> happy :D

Are you kidding? 20K at only 19 years of age is fantastic. I know people who would do so much to get less than that. I am glad that you are happy with it, because so am I. I mean, starting at that wage will mean that you will be up a couple of grand more within the next year or so.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you do.
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:14
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Im usually very sadistic! BURN ANTS BURN!!! But... Im actually studying at the mo so SR is only P/T, and unfortunatly im only a Telesales Monkey.

I go full time in the summer but i intend to join the Police and get a startng wage of around 20k. i dont care what you say about the police 20k at 19 will make me happy :D
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:12
Mr Gynaecologist wrote:
> Yes happy birthday! all you have to look forward to now is, 18, 21, Mid-Life
> Crisis and death!

You serious about that, or just being carcastic? I mean...are you really only 19?

I am 18, and it's funny to see such a young person working for a place like Special Reserve. Not that it's bad; it's very good in fact. Who knows...you may even be something like, a top-ranking manager pretty soon. Or are you already in that position. Anyway, I hope you like it there dude.
Tue 15/01/02 at 00:04
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Yes happy birthday! all you have to look forward to now is, 18, 21, Mid-Life Crisis and death!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.