GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YAY! 16"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 23:13
Regular
In about 45 minutes I guess...

So my birthday tommorrow, feel free to say how great I am because its so hard to errr life for a year and stuff.
Tue 15/01/02 at 16:37
That was a bit stupid of me to do...

My brother just sent a message at another topic, using my computer, and I forgot to close the page to use my own screen name.

Anyway, this username, Dark Summit is my brother's. If you want to know who I really was when using The Valley Angel account, why don't you ask SR? If they will tell you, that is. If you do find out KR, please keep it to yourself. I don't want any trouble on the site.

Thank you
Tue 15/01/02 at 16:36
Regular
Why's Gyno a newbie again?

And congrats Sheepo... not really sure what you can actually do now you're 16... get married, I think is the only one.

And no, sorry Sheepy, you're not my type.
Tue 15/01/02 at 16:30
Kid Rock wrote:
> The Valley Angel wrote:
> Happy brithday Sheepy, and many happy
> returns.

so angel did you reveal who you actually are?

Why don't you ask SR KR? No offence...but please leave me alonw about that.

Thanks
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
All the best, matey!
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:15
Regular
The Valley Angel wrote:
> Happy brithday Sheepy, and many happy returns.

so angel did you reveal who you actually are?
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:12
Happy brithday Sheepy, and many happy returns.
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:59
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Happy Birthday SHEEPY and have a good one
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
Congratulations Sheepster, am I right in saying you can now drink legally in pubs, rather than on fields?? :D
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:43
Regular
and you could now "do it" legally
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:40
Regular
"WWJD"
Happy Birthday! well now your 16 erm..... nothing has changed except you are one year closer to driving, oh and remember mine ill be 16 in bout 10 months

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.