GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GADs, Where have yours gone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/07 at 22:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was wondering what lovely things everyone has spent their GADs on, with someone winning daily there should be a fair amount of things that people have purchased.

I tend to only go with Amazon vouchers as it's easy and quick for ordering and has a huge selection.

Things i have purchased using vouchers to either pay for part of, or all of the item.

------------------

PC Hardware:

2 x 512MB PC3200 DDR Ram
Sony 18x DVD Writer
Inno3D GeForce 8800GTX 768MB DDR3 PCIE Graphics Card

PC Games:

Half Life 2: Episode 1 (PC DVD)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (PC)

Wii stuff:

Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

PSP stuff:

Loco Roco (PSP)
Monster Hunter: Freedom (PSP)
Go!Cam (PSP)

------------------

Big thanks Freeola Staffies.
Thu 26/07/07 at 00:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I've never won a GAD.

Boohoo.
Thu 26/07/07 at 00:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think all of mine went on Amazon vouchers bar the two that went towards Great Ormond Street and the two that went to Helen Rollason's cancer charity (when you claim just ask Freeola to donate it and they'll organise it).

Under SR it was kinda neat in that you could always see which film/game had been claimed because they came directly from SR, so you could be nosey, but if it's any help the two Amazon vouchers that Freeola have sent me went on Extras Series 2, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Independence Day, Forrest Gump, Chamber of Secrets and Philosopher's Stone DVDs and the second and last Chronicles of Thomas Covenent by Stephen Donaldson. (Which I hadn't read since I was a teen so decided to get into again).
Wed 25/07/07 at 23:49
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
AOE3.

but thats all. lousy freeola, not recognising talent >_>
Wed 25/07/07 at 23:08
Regular
""none""
Well I've used it to purchase a Wii Console and PSP.
I'm really thankful to Freeola for this. I've been trying to win GAD various times, but now my attempts don't seem to be recognized. Can't complain, Freeola needs to let new people win too.
Wed 25/07/07 at 22:50
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Books from Amazon: 'The C Programming Language' and 'Applied Cryptography'. Exciting, as I'm sure you'll all agree.
Got another one unused, which will go towards a few Moonsorrow and/or Falkenbach albums.
Wed 25/07/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got for Amazon vouchers and I haven't used them yet. I'm hoping to use them soon though but I'm not saying what I'm getting...
Wed 25/07/07 at 22:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I've always gone with Amazon, except a few wins where I went with Argos to buy myself an Xbox 360. My latest win will be getting me Brian Lara Cricket 2007 for the 360. My past wins have been spent on games and albums mainly from Amazon. I also put one voucher towards a new phone and one I sold to my dad so I could buy myself a new cricket bat. :-)
Wed 25/07/07 at 22:02
"possibly impossible"
Pretty much always Amazon for me, too.

Dancing mat/Dora toys etc for kids

Games for Wii and 360

DVDs.

Will probably look at getting more toys next for Ana Maria's birthday on 31st August, then some Blu-ray if I'm lucky enough to win again.
Wed 25/07/07 at 22:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was wondering what lovely things everyone has spent their GADs on, with someone winning daily there should be a fair amount of things that people have purchased.

I tend to only go with Amazon vouchers as it's easy and quick for ordering and has a huge selection.

Things i have purchased using vouchers to either pay for part of, or all of the item.

------------------

PC Hardware:

2 x 512MB PC3200 DDR Ram
Sony 18x DVD Writer
Inno3D GeForce 8800GTX 768MB DDR3 PCIE Graphics Card

PC Games:

Half Life 2: Episode 1 (PC DVD)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (PC)

Wii stuff:

Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

PSP stuff:

Loco Roco (PSP)
Monster Hunter: Freedom (PSP)
Go!Cam (PSP)

------------------

Big thanks Freeola Staffies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.