GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's humour and there's Humour."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And the "killing the children" bit?
What did you mean by that?
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I was thinking long term. I suppose what I said, didn't come out the way it was intended. The meaning was, stop the treatment of the injured fighting for the Al-Qaeda etc, maybe not so musch to blow up the hospitals
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What about your comments about killing the children and blowing up hospitals to "cut off the source"?
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Bonus, I do see what you are saying...
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:27
Regular
And what I said totally went over your head, the implied meaning is, how do you know? Because they said so on the BBC?? Oh, yes, they are the impartial TV company run by the government right??

Look mate, you don't know how many people supported what happened, and you don't know how many people do. But what should be done to stop it happening again?? Kill every arab looking person on the planet?? Of course not. You cannot persecute, maim and kill people because of their beliefs, people taking part in illegal organisations such as Al Quaeda and the military wings of the Taleban were guaranteed to suffer casulaties, because the leaders they swore allegance too put them to war. But civilians, whether they believe America is evil or not, cannot be persecuted for having an opinion.

That is a fundamental human right, and it is respected and fully functional in our society, so we cannot expect to just treta people differnetly because they do not live here.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, this is what you said:

"Seriously,how can they teach their kids to celebrate such mass destruction.
If anyone should be killed, it should be the kids over there, and bomb the hospitals. That way,you cut off there supply of treatment and growth"

---

You advocate and promote the murder of children and the bombing of hospitals to prevent any further population growth.

Offensive in the extreme and dangerously ill-informed.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm sorry, I don't think you understood what I said. I said that I agree that the innocent shouldn't be killed, but it is the vast majority who agree with what happened on that day.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:15
Regular
How do you know they were cheering, because you saw Arabs on TV cheering, suddenly all Arabs who cheer support Bin Laden, cool, I better hope that there isn't an Arab at the Dundee game tomorrow, if we win, I might get killed when you come along and bomb him.
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> We weren't bombing Afghanistan with the intent of killing innocent Afghans.

I understand that, but don't you(and bonus) agree that them all cheering is wrong? They are ok to cheer for that, yet are classed as "the innocent people". I find that wrong
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Those "kids that sould be killed" haven't even heard of America you dosy.
And the "hospitals that should be bombed" are operating on less money than you get for sweeties.

You have the rantings of an ill-educated fundamentalist, spouting rhetoric he's picked up from playground chatter in between deciding which wrestler is best.

Don't think about issues that are clearly beyond the narrow scope of your halfwit grasp of this planet and the people that live on it.

*shakes head*
Some people really, really should just be kept inside and watered regularly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.