GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's humour and there's Humour."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Ok, my bad, I'm still a newbie(although that excuse runs out in about 2 hours).

*offers a virtual handshake to Goatboy and Bonus*
Tue 15/01/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goatboy wrote:
"Seriously,how can they teach their kids to celebrate such mass destruction.
If anyone should be killed, it should be the kids over there, and bomb the hospitals. That way,you cut off there supply of treatment and growth"

---

There is nothing at all subjective or detached about this statement.
Compare this with Bin Laden:

"The West should be punished for their crimes against Allah. From the leaders to the children that sit back and do nothing, Allah will punish them all"

There's no difference.
So what makes him a fundamentalist worth attacking and evil and blah blah blah, yet makes your comment reasonable?
You cant have one rule for one and one for another.

Both statements were hate-filled rhetoric designed to express murderous intentions and a belief that the death of children in is any way justified for any ends whatsoever.
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:58
Regular
"not dead"
slave2games wrote:
> Venombyte, you just put into words what I meant...do you want to speak for me in
> future posts?

I think there's a lesson to be learnt here though.

Think before you post.

I'm sure you wouldn't have written what you did if you'd have taken a second to read it through, and see how it would be taken?
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Venombyte, you just put into words what I meant...do you want to speak for me in future posts?
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Basically, it seems Slave2games is trying to say that the people (children included) of Afghan who condone wholeheartedly the sptember 11th attacks, are just as guilty as those in the Taliban military, and therefore deserve the same treatment, whatever that may be.

It's a radical opinion, and rather hard to justify, but he's not being as completely ignorant as you're making out. There's no need to twist his words to make them sound absurd. He's admitted he didn't really mean hospitals to be bombed... he's not saying 'Kill these people because they're in Afghanistan', though that might be the result of his ideas, if implemented.

That's not to say I agree with what he's said, but there's no call to fly off on one, is there?
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Bonus wrote:
> Fair enough, I'm not coming to bomb your house just so I can eradicate your
> opinion though.......

Ok ok, point taken ;)
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:21
Regular
Fair enough, I'm not coming to bomb your house just so I can eradicate your opinion though.......
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm sorry, I didn't think I would get arrested for this(!). It is a disscusions board, you yourself said that you shouldn't be persecuted for having an opinion, that, was my opinion, like it or not.
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:16
Regular
See, that's the thing, you cannot persecute for opinions, you can prosecute for conspiring to murder, however.......
Tue 15/01/02 at 12:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
That simply meant, if they are going to grow up hating the west, then they are just as bad as the guys on the front line. It was more of a "stop it before it starts" thing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.