GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's humour and there's Humour."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
Mon 14/01/02 at 21:21
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Tue 15/01/02 at 02:21
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Weren't the picture of the celebration actually taken from footage well before september 11th? I seem to remember someone mentioning this. Better leave that subject to Goatboy... he's more well read on it than I am.
Tue 15/01/02 at 02:41
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Tue 15/01/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
it is pretty sick but that sandcastle is a work of art.
Tue 15/01/02 at 10:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
mandatare wrote:
> it is pretty sick but that sandcastle is a work of art.

Is it? Was it a work of art when it happened in real life? No, so don't even say silly things like that
Tue 15/01/02 at 10:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think some people should stick to watching The Teletubbies and Scooby-Doo until they are half-way intelligent enough to debate world politics.
Tue 15/01/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
slave2games wrote:
If anyone should be killed, it should be the kids over there,
> and bomb the hospitals. That way *spews up again*, you cut off there supply of
> treatment and growth.
*Finishes by spewing up*

----

What the hell are you talking about?
You utter, utter moron.
Kill kids and bomb hospitals?
How the hell is that any different than flying a plane into a building?

..I am lost for words at this...*chokes with anger*

I can't even continue this thread, you make me sick.
Tue 15/01/02 at 10:51
Regular
Idiot, by the way........

How many people do you know who took part in the allied bombing campaign against Afghanistan?? None was it??

Ah right, so the sick man in Afghanistan, with no state run health service, with no job and no money should suffer even more than he is already, because you know, he lives in one of the most deprived countries in the world. We spend more money on chocolate than some of these places spend on health, welfare and education in a year, and you think they "deserve to suffer".
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:01
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It was that single poor man who cheered when them planes went into the building. I agree that the non-terrorist supporters should be helped, but helping the others? I don't know what planet you are coming from, but it seems to me that you like playing the good guy. What is the point of us trying to bomb afghanistan, and sending food and first-aid along with it? Does that not defy the logic of the bombs in the first place?
Tue 15/01/02 at 11:05
Regular
"not dead"
We weren't bombing Afghanistan with the intent of killing innocent Afghans.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.