GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationships"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/07 at 20:24
Regular
So what's every one's status?

Single (Not Looking,Looking)
In Relationship (How Long)
Married
Recently Divorced
Widowed

I'm in a Relationship and have been for 2 years and 2 months....
Wed 08/08/07 at 07:27
Regular
Azul...?! Huh! wrote:
> because i know how mean you can be!

Yeah, they can be jerks around here..right nasty if you say something they don't like or can't comprehend. But, don't fret sweetie.. just don't need this place as much as they do to feel some worth in your life and you'll be just fine. :)
Wed 08/08/07 at 01:54
Regular
I did kinda suspect it for a while actually, he kept it quiet for so long then came on drunk and spilled it all out

Actually I think PM were more supportive than bullying.. apart from the obvious homophobes (who are probably gay too)
Wed 08/08/07 at 00:48
Regular
"Oh no!"
because i know how mean you can be!
Wed 08/08/07 at 00:10
Regular
Why would we mock you for being gay?
Tue 07/08/07 at 23:04
Regular
"Oh no!"
me and my boyfriend (yeah yeah im gay, PM already went through mocking me ages ago, take your best shot) have been together 7 months now
its great, i feel so alive when im with him
Tue 07/08/07 at 22:56
Regular
Stop being mean to Chaos guys. Emo love is quite cute, in a creepy kind of way :)
Tue 07/08/07 at 22:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"

Still would though.

edit: so long as i get to pick the music. there shall be no crying (im aware of the huge possibility of bad sex related jokes here, but my point still stands :P)
Tue 07/08/07 at 21:39
Regular
"the j-man"
needs more eyeliner
Tue 07/08/07 at 21:03
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Alfonse wrote:
> That girl looks like BUCKETS of fun!
Tue 07/08/07 at 21:02
Regular
That girl looks like BUCKETS of fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.